chapter 1

Kiera's pov

I woke up to master beating me with a wip. But before I could get any words out my mouth, we both heard a baby cry.

My heart dropped

Before I could say anything, he walked towards my baby brothers room with the wip. I immediately chased after him, in fear of it what he might do to him. But once I got their, he was already beating him.

My precious baby boy was screaming for dear life. So I did the only thing that came to mind, I pushed him away. But I was too late do too my wounds covering my body.

As I sat my baby boy down, I felt something snap in me. I saw red, so I made sure to paint the room that. Paint it with that monsters blood. For everything he has done to us.

It's about damn time
I heard my self conscious say

But I paid no mind as I ripped him apart, (literally) and beat him with anything insight. Which, even though I had major injuries, was quite easy. Due to my training.

After I had finally subsided my anger, I took anything of value to me, like person items. And some hard drives that had info on all the mafia's. And finally I took my brother's dead body wrapped up in his favorite blanket. I ran away for good this time , not having to worry about him finding me.

As I arrivef at the airport, I felt all sorts of emotions. ( Y'all she berried the body were she berried her bff after he committed suicide.)