chapter 7

Alexis p

I woke up to my Taylor swift playlist alarm with a smile on my face. After showering, I heard daddy and Lenshina call me down.

 She hates her "mom" because she believes she should be the only in daddy's life, loves him but not in a lover type way.

As I walked down in my cheerleaders uniform, not feeling like changing at school. I was met with the smell of daddy's famous pancakes. As I sat down, I forgot to get the olive syrup, ( I don't know if this is a real thing, but since she nasty, what she eats  is nasty.) so I told Linda, " hand me the olive syrup, and hurry up with it." After having breakfast, daddy drove me to school. 

HALFWAY THROUGH THE DAY

I was in the middle of talking to the hottest football player on the team, my bf Jackson. That was until the teacher interrupted us to say, "Alexis petrov report to the principal office immediately." I rolled my eyes in annoyance but went anyway, its not like i can get in trouble for anything. As i sat down i noticed she looked at me with saddened eyes, ew... But nothing could prepare me for what she sais next. "I say this with at most sympathy but today both your parents where in car crash, both burned to death, no remains were found." I  couldn't control myself and immediately started crying but was interrupted. "Mrs. Petrov there is some good news, we have contacted ur real parents and they are willing and happy to have custody of u. Turns out you where kidnapped at a very young age and they have been searching for u ever since." I couldn't process what she just said..my family isn't my family and I'm going to live with my real mother and father.