chapter 5

Danté

After that, me and my son led those 5 into the cells/questioning rooms. We gave them each a file and left to the surveillance room to watch them work. The second the first 3 walked into their cells/question room, they started trembling in fear and disgust. Once I saw that, I immediately spoke to them through the loud sound.

"Contestants 1,2,3 leave, as you are no longer needed.

And oh that offer no longer remains." After saying that, they started begging for lives, and to be given a second chance. One even got on their knees and started crying, "please spare me sir, it was a mistake, please, please do-"

He was cut off when one of my men shot him in the head. After that we looked at the last 2 contestants , but the camera in room 5 was no longer working.

Worried that a traitor might have killed the girl and escaped, we ran towards the cell.

But before we could open it, the girl walked out covered in blood. She then handed me the file and sa-

Kiera's POV

I was sent into a room and was told to kill and get info from the man inside. I almost scoffed, is that all they really want me to do? But instead of responding, I went into the cells/question room and did my job.

It didn't take me much time, as the man was a pussy. But at least I got the job, hopefully. As I was walking out, sadly I was covered in blood, but that mattered not. What confused me, was that, once walking out the door, I was met with the worried faces of my future bosses. But their expressions quickly became cold once they realized I was okay.

Wait were they actually carring for my safety? My thoughts were cut off, when Mr.Russo spoke. (Danté)

Leonardo pov

Once realizing that she was okay, we straightened up, and turned cold again. Before me or my father could say anything, the girl spoke up.

Kiera's pov

I then said, " here is the info, do I get the job?" And haned him the file, he then replied with, " we have to check on the last contestant before deciding." Uhh hopefully I don't have to wait a long time.

As I stood there waiting for them, my mind drifted off to thoughts. Thoughts about how my life would be changing if I got this job. But as I was thinking, I  saw the two Russo's walking towards me.

Danté pov

As me and my son walked into the cells/question room where the fourth contestant was. We were met with the 4th contestant dead, and our traitor gone.

Angered I stormed out, hoping that he was still in the mansion, but unfortunately he was not. So I then decided how what I was going to give contestant 5 as her final test. I told her to find me this traitor and bring me his head. And before leaving I gave her a picture of the traitor.

Kiera pov

He gave me a picture of a man and told me to bring him his head. He also told me that if I completed this task, then I would be given the job.

As I walked out the mansion, I had a smirk on my face. Only thing running through my mind was, this is going to be a piece of cake.