Chapter 8

FAST FORWARD SHE WAS ESCORTED HOME

   As I walked in my home I wanted to cry so bad all my memories of daddy filled my mind. But I had no time, I had to pack to meet my parents at the airport since turns out they live in Italy. I packed as much as I could and threw my bags at the guard my parents sent for me and said

"Carry my bags to the car and make it quick."

He looked like he had seen a ghost, does he not know simple orders. But none the less we walked to the car, he should have carried me its raining wtf I said nothing as we had a long drive ahead of us. Or so I thought, I though we where going to the airport but turns out my parents had a private jet. Damn where rich, that means I'll drain there pockets till daddy comes back for me.

   While I was in the car, I got a text from an unknown number. "I'll see u soon doll, I can't explain but I'll be back for u soon. Use them how u see fit until I give u further instructions."

   I had the biggest smirk on my face, oh boy are they in for it. But my thoughts were cut off when the guard/driver told me that we had arrived. I grabbed my purse and put on the best fake smile I had. I had to make them believe I wanted to be here and that I wanted and missed them. I was then escorted on to the plain, as i sat down a lady came up to me and asked me if I would like anything to eat or drink. I told her to bring me a water and a salad, after she came back with my stuff. She informed me that there is a bedroom in the back and to let her know when I got tired so she could escort me back there. After finishing salad i then told her I'm tired. 

"Here u go ma'am, call me if u need anything at all." I then said, "get out I'm tired like i said," she practically ran out. I then sat down, made a couple posts on my Instagram before drifting off to sleep. I was awoken when a soft voice said, "ma'am we have arrived in Italy, please get back to your seat to prepare for landing." I rolled my eyes in annoyance before getting to my seat, after landing i was escorted to one of many black cars. As i got closer, a man who i assumed was my driver opened my door. I said thank you knowing from here on out i had to keep my nice act up. It was a long drive to the house, well castle, i was escorted into the house. When my driver opened that door i was met with the whole family😒yea...i thought i was the youngest? Who's the little boy, he looks just like my sperm donor. But that wasn't the only thing i noticed, there was a girl looking at the little boy, not takin her eyes off of him for a second. Guess she's his bodyguard, well it doesn't matter anyways I'm the only one who deserves attention. I stood there shyly looking down until who i assumed was my birth giver ran up and hugged me. The whole time she was crying.

!!!Their pov and everything that happened before she arrived will be in the next chapter!!!

Pls tell me if you guys like the book so far???