chapter 6

It didn't take long for me to find him, as he had ran into the forest on foot, leaving a trail of blood. Though this was an easy job, I still made sure to be as quite as possible. I love the suprised look on my prey when I take their lives.

My thoughts were cut short when I noticed the trail of blood had stopped at a tree in front of me. Pulling out my favorite knife, I quickly spun around the tree to find him already dead. With disappointment filling my heart, I started to cut his head off. If only I could have got here sooner, then I could have watch the life drain from him as I took his head. After that I headed back to the mansion. Once arriving, I took his head to my bosses.

After rolling his head to their feet, they looked up at me suprised, but quickly recovered. I then asked th-

Danté pov

As me and my son were talking in my office, we were interrupted by a knock at the door being, then it being opened. Before we could speak, a little girl covered in blood walked in. She then rolled, a head that she was holding to our feet. Before we could respond to her, she sa-

Kiera pov

"Can someone show me my room, and tell me more on my position as a bodyguard here." Mr.Russo then respond with, "a maid will be here shortly to escort you to your room. And she will give you a tour of the mansion, as for your job, we will explain that after you get settled in." Just as he was finished talking, there was a knock at the door before we heard a voice on the other side.

They said, "sir I am here to escort ma'am to her room, and give her a tour." Deciding that it was time for me to go, I excused myself from the room.

It didn't take long for the maid to give me a tour of the mansion, and show me my room. Being that I didn't have much to bring, it didn't take long for me to unpack my things. After unpacking my stuff I then took a shower. After showering, and putting my blood stained clothes in a basket that was in the bathroom, I walked into the closet to change after deciding on an outfit.

As I walked towards my bosses office, wondered how much excitement this new job is gonna bring me. Oh can't you just think of all the blood I'll be able to shed. As I arrived at the door, I wiped my smirk off my face and turned cold again. After knocking, I walked into the office to be met with my bosses, and a small child. The child looked to be about 6 years old, he also looked like my bosses. I then put 2 and 2 together, and figured this is who i'll be guarding.

Danté pov

After the little girl left, I then asked Leonardo to bring me Leonté. After he came back with Leonté in his hands I started to explain to him why he was brought here.

"Hi baby boy, how was your day, did you have fun at pool." He then responded with, "yes papa, wme awn mommy spent all day at da pwool." I responded by saying, " well Leo brought you here because there is someone I want you to meet. She is a nice lady who is gonna keep you safe everyday all day."

He said, " but papa I thought you protecwt wme from da bad pwepowle." " Well bud, papa may not always be there, but she will, okay."
"Otay papa, but does dis wmean I get my sissy back." Boy I wish it was that easy, but instead of voicing my thoughts, I decided to say. "No bud but she will be really nice to you like a sissy, okay." "Otay papa," he said excitingly, were did all that energy come from . Before we could speak further, a girl I now know as Kiera walked in.

After she took a seat, I started to explain her job. "Now that everyone is here, Kiera meet Leonté, and Leonté meat Kiera. From this day forward, there should be little to no time that you two are not together. Kiera from this point on, you will protect Leonté with your life. Now that's settled, you two should head to Leonté's room to get to know each other. And Kiera you should learn the layout of his room, and the places he is most of the day and night. Am I clear on that matter?"

As a response, I then got, a" yes sir," and, a "yes papa." And with that they left hand in hand, with Leonté skipping every once in a while. Boy, he is going to be alot to handle.

Kiara pov

As we walked out of my bosses office, I could only hope he wasn't always this energetic. Being as the person I am, and my past, I don't have a healthy relationship with children. Especially the loud and energetic ones like Leonté.

Leonté pov

As me an mwy new sissy wawked out, I couwdn't wipw da smile off my fwace. I fwinally hwave a sissy who won't deave me.

Awnd she gwona pwrotect me fwover and ever.

Kiera pov

As we were walking, well walking and skipping, Leonté lead me to the places that he loves the most. And finally we arrived at his bedroom. As we walked in, I was met with a spongebob filled room. Everything covered in spongebob head to toe, even the curtains and rug.

After showing me his room, we both sat on his bed and started talking about ourselves. I learned alot about leo, even his crush at school. From my knowledge, she is the prettiest girl in the whole entire wide world. And after a while he fell asleep in my arms after we played some games.

Leonté pov

Awfter I showed sissy da mwansion, we went to my room. Awnd awfter dat, sissy and I played gwames wit her.

!!!Alexis pov next chapter!!!