chapter 2

Kiera's pov

As I walked towards the plain after checking in with my passport and ticket that I had stole from him. I sat in the plain happy, nervous, angry, and sad all at once. But before I could overwhelme myself, I went to sleep.

Hours later

I woke up to hearing "We have arrived in Italy. Please buckle up your seatbelts, and prepare for landing."

Got damn bitch, couldn't have said it any louder my self-conscious said

Instead of responding to her, I buckled up my seatbelt,and waited for landing.

As I got off the plain, a huge smile covered my face. But was quickly wiped away remembering there was people around. Remembering the four rules was always my priority.

Fuck him and his damn rules. My self-conscious said

I responded with, "those rules are the only thing that kept us alive."

The four rules are

Never show emotions, as you are not deserving of them

Never trust anyone

You deserve everything that has happened to you

Always respect master

Before I could loath any longer. I remembered I had to check into the hotel immediately after getting off the flight.

1 hour later

I was finally in the room, as I jumped on the fluffy bed, I felt guilty. Guilty of the fact that I was living it up as my baby boy, and bff lye in a ditch that I put them in.

But instead of putting myself down any longer, I showered and unpacked. After shower and putting on underwear and a t-shirt, I got to looking for mafia work. Not before ordering some snacks from room service.

5 or more chapters will be posted throughout the day