Chapter 3

The next day, Tadano would go to school as usual, but he would meet Shousuke waiting for him. As Tadano walked to the shoe lockers from outside, he was greeted by Shousuke. "Good morning Shousuke-kun". Tadano said, a smile growing on his face as he opened the locker. Shousuke nodded, repeating the action Tadano was doing.

"Are you ready? Today is your second day of high school"? Tadano said standing up from where he was sitting. Shousuke nodded, closing his locker and rising up from sitting.
"That's great"! Tadano lead the way to class, getting stares and angry looks from the people around him. As they entered, they were greeted by someone.

"GOOD MORNINGG"! The person said. They started to run around, laughing. Tadano sat down, Shousuke following. "How about I introduce you to some people during break. I know someone who is knows and is friends with most of the people around here. They can be your first friend". Shousuke nodded, little cat ears growing as he waved his head up and down.

Tadano smiled, tilting his head a little bit. The rest of the class started to gather in.

Time skip because nothing fun really happens during class :p

*Sigh* "hey, Shousuke are you ready to get your first friend"? Tadano smiled looking towards Shousuke. Shousuke nodded, looking around the room. "Alright. Follow me". Tadano walked towards the front of the class room, Shousuke following behind.

"Uhm, Najimi"? Tadano scratched his the back of his neck, Shousuke now was beside him. "Ah! Tadano"! Najimi stood up in front of Tadano. Tadano looked at Najimi. "Uhm, Najimi, last year you wore a boys uniform. Why are you now wearing a girl uniform"?

Tadano put his hands on his hips, staring down Najimi, confused by the sudden change. "Hah? I have no idea what you are talking about"? Najimi said, scratching the back of their neck looking away from Tadano. "What are you talking about? Last year, you were wearing a boys uniform! I know it"!

Tadano remembered when him and Najimi were back in school. "Anyways, why do you need me Tadano"? Najimi looked at Shousuke. "Who is this? Oh wait, you are Shousuke Komi! Hah hah! Helloo! I'm Najimi"!

Najimi stretched their hand out for Shousuke to shake. Shousuke looked at the hand, confused on what to do.  "Oh! Shousuke, you are supposed to shake it. Like this". Tadano grabbed Najimi's hand, shaking it up and down.

"Ok Shousuke. Now you try". Najimi stretched their hand out again. Shousuke eyed the hand for a second, trying to raise his hand. His hand made it halfway up before retreating back. "Heh it's ok Shousuke. You you'll get it someday. Najimi, you know how you are friend with everyone here"?

Najimi nodded. "Why"?
Tadano sighed. "So, you need to help Shousuke make 100 friends". Najimi looked at Tadano. "Oh. Sure".  Tadano smiled. "That great. You will be Shousuke's first friend". Najimi smiled. "Hehe"! 

Yes I do know Najimi didn't really accept being komi's friend at first but this is my story so-
:P
Love you guys
Stay healthy