Chapter 7

"Oh, you saw"? Yamai looks at Shousuke and Najimi taking Tadano out of he closet. in her hand was a remote to the lights. she turned them off for dramatic effect and sinisterly smiled. "Don't misunderstand, Shousuke, it's not like i kidnapped Tadano to get close to you or anything".

She revealed her other hand, showing the pointy chopsticks, pocked her finger ever so slightly on the end. Tadano was first to notice that the chopsticks had been sharpened, but they all pretty much figured it out. "Its for Shousuke's sake. right? heh, you're not smart or handsome, your height and build is altogether average."

She said all this while tossing the sharpened chopsticks in the air and catching them. She went on. "You're not that funny and our features are plain. All you have is that crappy hairstyle, which might I add is very ugly".

She stopped throwing and catching the chopsticks and put on of her fingers on her cheek and tilted her head. "It really makes no sense why you are always near Shousuke-kun." 'It hurts to be reminded.' Tadano thought to himself, sweat droplets gathering on his head.

"Is that not right Shousuke?" She put the chopsticks beside her head. "You agree, hmm?" Shousuke was glaring at Yamai, but she thought nothing about it because this was not about that. "after all Shousuke-kun, you are perfect in every way, handsome, dreamy, and you have a great personality. And for some reason, it doesn't make me jealous.

You complete me, Shousuke-kun. Why should royalty be with the lowest rung of the school caste system? it really makes no sense. Don't you agree, Shousuke?" She asked this again changing her posture.

"You would be more happier with more popular friends. So you don't need Tadano to drag you down. All you need is me. I worked really hard to make everyone like me. so i could be friends with you! Hm? I'm the ideal friend for you. And, you do want to be my friend, don't you?"

Yamai changed from cheery to serious. she pointed her chopsticks at Shousuke, meaning she wanted a yes or a yes. nothing else. she looked Shousuke dead in the eye. Najimi and Tadano were shaking, but Shousuke still had his emotionless look on, as if it didn't mean anything, when it really did. Shousuke sighed and slowly shook his head. "Huh?" Yamai smiled.

Scene change because i am lazyyyyyyyyy

Shousuke started to untie Tadano, Najimi taking of the tape covering his mouth. Yamai stood and watched. Shousuke took some paper and started writing on it. Tadano, Najimi, but mostly Yamai were confused. He picked up the paper and it read, 'Thank you for having us.'

They started leaving when Yamai started to talk. "Wait Shousuke!" She ran in front of Shousuke. "I did it all for you!" Shousuke nodded, pulling out his notebook. He then slumps to the floor and begins writing. it reads 'I choose my own friends.'

Shousuke walks past Yamai, his hair flowing past Yamai. Yamai's eyes are bulging out. Tadano follows behind Shousuke, closing the door behind them. Yamai slumps to the floor. "He won't even speak to me." She laughs, but not a happy laugh.

"He hates me." She laughs again, dropping the chopsticks. She starts crying, wiping her tears while sitting on the floor.

You must be wondering, or not, what happened to Najimi? well, here you are.

'What should i do??!' Najimi thinks, sweat dripping down their face. They were standing behind the door the entire time. 'TADANOOOOO!!!!!!'

~The next day~

'i feel like i forgot something...' Tadano thinks, looking out the window. 'Whatever. it's probably nothing.' he looks at Shousuke. 'Is Shousuke angry'? His aura kept changing. "Sh-Shousuke?" Shousuke turns his notepad towards Tadano. 'We need to talk' it read. 'I guess he is really angry at me!' He thought.