Chapter 6

|This is continuing where we left off in the last chapter|

3rd person POV

"mmm." Tadano opens his eyes. he is sweating a lot. 'where am i?' he thought to himself. he looked around. being strapped to the chair, he can't get out.

10:48:13

Tadano POV

'what is this place? How did i get here? There are so many pictures of Shousuke here!! There are photocollages, as well, of... Ren Yamai? This must be her room. What will happen to me!! Someone Help me'!!!!

13:46:24

3rd person POV

...

"Yamai can i come to your house today"? Najimi asked all of a sudden, taking Shousuke and Yamai aback. "hoh? Why?" Yamai was smiling her best smile, trying not to show her unintrested personality. "Ah. well, you won't leave Tadano's desk even after our lunch break is over, so i figured you wanted to talk."

Why do i hear romantic music playi- MMMMM!!!

'Yes. I don't want to leave Shousuke-Kun's side. Its so fun spending my lunch break with him! We got to talk so much!' (Shousuke didn't talk. He was just uninterested with what she had to say) 'It was certainly the best moment of my life'... Yamai grabs hold of the desk, standing up. her veins on her head where sticking out. 'I DON'T WANT THIS MOMENT TO END! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT!!' She practically thought aloud because anyone could tell what she was thinking by her reactions. "Oh" Najimi started "of course Shousuke is coming too". Shousuke looked at Najimi, obviously not agreeing but can't say anything because- you know. 'SH-SHOUSUKE-KUN??? IN IN MY ROOM??? THIS MEANS HIS SCENT WILL BE ON MY BED AND CUSHIONS??!!' Yamai looked at Najimi, clearly rethinking letting them come. "Oh alrighty then! you guys come on over- WHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Najimi and Shousuke where shocked when Yamai made this outburst. 'Thats right. that 'thing' is at my place. what should i do'? Everyone in the room was looking at Yamai, all white with shock. 'the 'thing' but Shousuke- but that 'thing' but Shousuke. Shousuke....' Yamai pulled a 'thumbs up' up to her face. "Sure Shousuke. You can come!"

16:36:02

Tadano POV

'Its already evening.... Im hungry'

Omg by the way, i am rewatching the anime and Tadano is so cute😳! sorry, back to the story-->

Tadano POV again

i hear someone outside the door. "Wait here hehe! My room is a big mess!" Could that be... HER! She's is coming!

3rd person

Yamai slowly opens the door. her face is scary. Tadano starts trembling. Yamai starts walking towards Tadano, but passes him, actually aiming for the pictures of Shousuke, taking them off the wall.

"which do you prefer. the woods or the sea?" Tadano tried to talk through the tape on his mouth the best he could. "The The woods?"

Yamai nodded. "I see. That is where i will bury you then!" Yamai had her cutest smile on while putting Tadano in the closet. 'w what???'

Tadano had a tear drop coming out of his eye. he was shaking like crazy. "Yamaii are you done??" She turned her head.

"Almostt!! My special person is coming! If you scream, I'll bury you. if you don't scream, i won't bury you. Got that?"

Tadano took his head back. 'Seems like I'm dead either way....' Yamai slowly closed the closet door. Tadano looked out the crack on the closet door.

"Ok! you can come in! Shousuke, don't be afraid to rub your scent on everythin- i mean sit anywhere you like!"

'Scent?' Tadano thought as he looked out the crack. "Uhm hoho okk!" 'Is that not Najimi's voice? It is Najimi! Najimi! Help me!'

Tadano rocked the chair, hitting the closet door. There was a loud thud, making Najimi stop talking and stare towards the door.

"hehe! sorry! The neighbors are sooooo loud"! She banged on the closet door with her fist. Yamai turned her head towards the crack in the closet.
She whispered, "I'll kill you, got it. Stay quiet. The woods are nearby. Shut up and obey.... HAHA Don't worry about that!"

'How can i not?' Najimi thought, completely confused and scared. "I'll go make some tea, so you guys wait here! Is Jasmine tea alright"?

Najimi had to play along. "Uhm, sure". Yamai had her hand on the door knob when she turned her head back, and she stopped smiling. "Don't open the closet..."

this made Najimi even more curious and scared. "uh sure ok". As soon as Yamai left, Najimi reached for the closet door handle.

As soon as she opened it, she was greeted with Tadano, crying as he looked at Najimi. "Sorry, are we interrupting something?"

Najimi slowly closes the door but Tadano shakes his head vigorously. "Oh. you saw?" Yamai was back in the house, and she was not happy that they had disobeyed her...

Yasssss sorry for the cut off but I really need to be studying and stuff because my school is next week and I need to prepare for whatever. Moms orders. I will probably start editing this at night and posts might be more farther apart but I will try my best just for you guys. I am also planning on using sick days to edit this too. Anything for you guys.
Stay healthy and drink your water!! Byee!!