this has nothing to do with the original story just a Halloween special

Tadano looked at himself in the mirror. He turned to one side and then the other. "Mhm. This is perfect". He said with a grin on his face. ( He is trying on Halloween costumes for tomorrow, he is going trick or treating. He is a vampire )

Tadano walks outside and crosses the road. He spots Shousuke and Shoko making their way to his house. "Hitohito! Wait up!!" Hitomi called from behind him, trying to catch up since she took a long time putting on her costume. ( She is an anime character, you decide which one :p )

"Nice meeting you here, Shousuke. I thought you told everyone you didn't celebrate Halloween..." Tadano had a grin on his face while putting his cold hands in his pockets. Shousuke blushed, looking towards the ground. He pulled a small notepad from one of his pockets an wrote, 'I didn't want to go with them. I wanted to go alone with you, and my mom made me take Shoko'. Tadano blushed and looked away as Shousuke put the notepad back in his pocket. Hitomi finally catches up, looking Shoko in the eye. "Hey! I know you from school!" She went over to Shoko, her acting uninterested, but wanting someone to talk to since her brother didn't talk. "Yes". Shoko mumbled, looking away from Hitomi without trying to show weakness.

"You guys want to go and trick or treat while me and Shousuke hang out?" Tadano pointed towards Shousuke, as Shousuke blushed from his words. "We are too old for-" bit before Hitomi could finish, Shoko pulled her to the first house, despite being embarrassed, was super excited to go door to door in her cat costume and getting candy. Shousuke didn't dress up, but his sister drew on some cat whiskers and a nose after bugging him about it. Tadano grabbed Shousuke's hand, leading him to the playground. He giggled, sat down on the swing and said, "I want you to push me Shousuke" with puppy dog eyes. Shousuke refused to say no, so he started pushing Tadano, his hair gracefully flying in the wind. Shousuke was so mesmerized.

After some time, he stopped singing Tadano, but when Tadano tried to get up, Shousuke pushed him back down. He got in front of Tadano, bent over to where his face was a little bit away from Tadano's, and leaned in, for their noses to touch. Tadano tried to pull away, only to find Shousuke's hand behind his head. Shousuke was looking directly at Tadano's eyes, beginning to caress his hair.

Shousuke leaned in closet closing his eyes. Tadano tried to put his hand in the way but it was already too late. Shousuke's soft lips landed on Tadanos, Tadano gasping and closing his eyes as well. As Shousuke broke the kiss, he caught up the courage to say, "I'm sorry but I had to." He let go of his hair and walked away. Tadano touched his lips, remembering what they felt like on Shousuke's. 'i. Just. Kissed. Shousuke.' his mind was ranting.

The next day at school, Shousuke was nowhere to be seen. Tadano thought this was a bit weird, since Shousuke had never missed a day of school (In this AU). Tadano asked around if people had seen Shousuke, and got yelled at by Yamai from not staying away from Shousuke. But after all that, Shousuke was nowhere to be found. Tadano was getting worried, that Shousuke was in trouble. Tadano went to the bathroom to cool down when he saw Shousuke all red in the face looking in the mirror.

Shousuke turned toward Tadano, looking nervous. Shousuke walked toward Tadano, grabbing his shoulder and pushing him in the bathroom stall. Shousuke locked the door, looking straight into Tadano's eyes. "I-" Shousuke started, looking down in embarrassment. "Yes?" Tadano said, guessing what Shousuke would say next, but wanting him to say it.

"I like you... Tadano Kun." Shousuke let go of Tadano and backed away until his back hit the other side of the stall. Tadano looked at Shousuke and smiled. "I like you too, Shousuke Kun." Shousuke looked up at Tadano, surprised that he said yes. Shousuke quickly leaned towards Tadano, grabbed his chin, and pulled Tadano in for a quick kiss before darting out of the bathroom. Tadano laughed a little, walking out of the stall.

Sorry if this turned out like crap, I just wanted to quickly make something for Halloween because I haven't posted since, FOREVER!!!!! I AM SOOO SORRY! I promise I will try to post more but I might not post as frequently ad I used to, because I have crappy school teachers that think it is funny to give us butt loads of homework and then complain about grading. :/
Remember to drink water and with that....

Dekuxhospitalbedd outt ---->