Chapter 8

When a person has severe social anxiety, they struggle to communicate with others. bear in mind, they only struggle to from connections. but that doesn't mean they don't want to.

if anyone wants me to stop saying those first two lines shouldn't be there, please let me know!!

June 1

Shousuke is walking into school, all eyes on him, but he didn't  care. As he past by, everyone twitched and celebrated, but Shousuke just rolled his eyes. Shousuke passed bye Najimi, stopping, wanting to say good morning but not really because they where really loud and he didn't like that. He continued to look at Najimi, waiting for something to happen. Maybe Tadano to walk into this or something. 

But it was all interrupted by Najimi. They put their thumbs up and said "Awesome~!" Shousuke was still unfazed, but now weirded out by this reaction. As he was walking down the hall, he saw Agari. He looked at Agari, waiting for something to happen, but not expecting Tadano to come anymore. "G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-good morning Shousuke!! woof!"  She said. 

If you where there, you could easily picture a dog tail wagging behind her. Shousuke nodded, not really wanting to have a conversation with her, knowing she would continue to stutter and he didn't want to hear that. Shousuke walked up the stairs, seeing Yamai. 

"Good morning Shousuke!" Yamai said, waving her hand. Shousuke didn't want to talk to her. she was really weird according to Shousuke, and mostly everybody.  Yamai continued to stare at Shousuke, eventually started drooling and sweating. 

Her cheeks where red, and this make Shousuke even more uncomfortable, so he walked past her. He made it to his class, sitting down. "Good morning Shousuke!" Shousuke was annoyed and not really having it before he realized it was Tadano. 

He calmed down, looking at Tadano. He pulled out his notebook, writing down something. When he turned it around, it read 'Everyone is acting differently. Do i look weird?' "Huh?" Tadano said, tilting his head a bit. Shousuke put his notebook back in his bag. He looked down, Tadano could tell he was embarrassed. "You look fine!" Tadano said, starting to blush relizing Shousuke was wearing his summer uniform. (That was what everyone was reacting to). 

~After class~

Shousuke pulled out his notebook, writing something down for Tadano and Najimi to read. 'I want to go get Ramen' it said. (~Nendou vibes~) "Ramen?" Tadano and Najimi said. Najimi stuck their tongue out. "Good!! I'm famished after today! 
How about we go get it at the Station?"

Tadano looked at Najimi and them back at Shousuke. "It's unusual for you to make a suggestion, Shousuke." Shousuke wrote something down in his notebook and then showed it. 'I've been wanting to go for a while.' "But where should we go for the BEST ramen?" Najimi said. They all put their hands on their chin. 'Agari' they all thought. 

"TADA! I recommend this place"! She pointed to a store called 'Ramen Right'. Najimi looked it up and down. "This is a famous resteruant, isn't it?" Agari smiled. "It is!" She said. Najimi instantly dropped their smile, not frowning but not smiling. 

"But don't they serve massive, greasy portions-" but before they could finish, Shousuke whipped out his notebook and wrote down something. it read 'It's fine. Lets go'. But before they went inside, Agari pulled out her Ramen notebook, full of the best ramen tips. She read them all aloud. "Lets see" She started 

"This chain has indeed been the subject of much attention. Among casual diners, it has reputation of serving heavy meals and being frequented by many solo men. but that isn't really true. a high school girl may choose to visit on her own. have you not heard of "Ramen right girls"? "Uhm Agari?" Najimi said. Agari jumped.