Chapter 4

I'm alive again
Sorry I did this late I had something to do and it took time away but let's get into this I guess :))

Agari POV:

"Ah they have a new issue"! My name is Himiko Agari. I am a very nervous person. When I catch people staring at me, I freeze up and stop working. Currently, one of my classmates, Shousuke Komi, is staring at me. I am really nervous. What should I do?? He won't stop. Shousuke is very handsome, smart, and popular. He is humble too. And me? I'm not cute, I have bad eyes, I'm chubby, my legs are short, and I get stage fright alot. Shousuke! Why do you watch me?? I'm frightened...

No ones pov:

Agari makes it out of there, and eventually enters the bathroom.

Agari POV:

When im in the restroom, however, there is no one to stare at me, think of me, therefore, I don't have to be frightened. Ok, I'm done. I think I'll leave now. I wonder w- "WHAA"! Oh great Agari! Now you've run into the teacher. What are you going to do know? "Ah good. Its you Agari. I'm currently doing something, so could you maybe tell the class that sixth period gym class will be in the gymnasium instead of  outside"? What? "I...uh....but...uhm".. I feel someone watching me.... Shousuke?! "Oh alright! Yes I will"! What have i done??? "Ok good work Agari. I'll be on my way then".  Now what am I going to do? No! I have to do it! But im so nervous... It's ok Agari! You can do it! Just say " Sixth period gym class is in the gymnasium". See? Easy! If you say it in a loud voice so you wont have to repeat yourself, its that easy!

No one pov:

Agari: "Pa!"
All: Pa?

Agari pov:

What?! What?! What is Pa?! Why did i say "pa" out loud!! Everyone's watching me! This is so embarrassing! I wish I could disappear! Huh? EHH? WHY IS SHOUSUKE WATCHING ME FROM I. THE HALLWAY? WAAA!! "SIXTH PERIOD GYM CLASS IS IN THE GYMNASIUM"! WAAAA!

no one pov:

Agari, flustered, runs down the hall.

Agari POV:

I-i can't believe it! I said it! Out loud! Wow! I said it!

Tadano pov:

"Eh? Ah! Shousuke-kun! Do you know what happened"?

No one pov:

What happened earlier that day....

.
.
.
.
.
.

Najimi: "Oho! SHOUSUKE I've found some people you could be friends with, that also have personalities as you! First one, Himiko Agari. Agari is a good person, but she does get really nervous around people. She even gets red just by being looked at"! They walk into the doorway of the classroom to spy on Agari. "She gets tongue tied, nervous, stops working, her stomach starts hurting, and she sweats alot. Wanna find out who is number 2- hm? Shousuke-kun"?
Tadano: "ah Agaris gone aswell"!

<Later at the library>

Shousuke came to say hello but can't get anything to come out. Which is why he was just staring at Agari.

Present time

Tadano: "Ah so you weren't able to talk and say hello. That's ok"
Shousuke looked down, in disappointment.
"Ah Shousuke-kun its alright! You can get another chance! I'm sure of it"!

"Uh uh..."

Tadano: "Oh? Agari"?

Agari: "Shousuke-kun, you, you kept staring at me, and, and uh, AND IT WAD REALLY SCARY"!

Agari flinched at how she messed up that sentence.Shousuke looked at the wall above Agari, staring bluntly at it.

Agari: "but... I dont know why you were watching me, but... Since you were looking at me.... I was able to change a bit"!

Shousuke was relieved. Agari smiled very brightly, a light blush forming on her face.

Agari: "so, I wanted to say thank you Shousuke-kun for helping me"!

Tadano watched as Shousuke smiled with joy. This was his chance. Now or never.

Tadano: "you both seem like you would get along. How about you become friends"!

Agari was startled by this. She ran up the stairs, panicking.
"Nonononononono! I cant be his friend. Well, like, uhm, I am not worthy of being his friend"!

Agari started drooling. What was she-

"But I can be a good dog for you. Please treat me well"!!

Shousuke had gained another friend.
.
.
.
.
.
Im sorry this is bad but I will continue to do my best and make these good! I am currently really busy packing for a camp and I might not be able to post for a week or so, so please bear with me here and wish me luck
Stay healthy and drink water! Bye!