A tie breaker

"Fine...you win Annika! You win!" He scribbled his signature on the file and slid it back to her. Annika stood up to leave and extended a hand to him "It was pleasure doing business with you Mr.Oberoi!" He took her hand involuntary and felt the scald formed on her palm and turned it around. He brushed his thumb over it, feeling the rough skin formed in the shape of the mark of the organisation on her soft palm. He looked into her eyes that were welling up unable to shake off the feeling that there was much more to this than she says. He took a step closer and brushed a stubborn hair strand away from her face. She looked down at her feet, scared that he will read through her act. " I...I should go...your brother will be delivered to you as soon as the paperwork goes through. Someone will drop the location and the time to you! You did the right thing by signing this" She said. "You must be mad...if you think I have signed anything!" Shivaay smirked reminding the cocky smile S.S.O use to give her whenever he won. "What do you mean? You just?" She ruffled through the papers, and found "go to hell"scribbled over where his signature should be.

"Shivaay...why are you making this harder? Damn it!"

" I am making it harder? NO YOU! YOU are the one who is doing bloody drama! TELL ME THE TRUTH ANNIKA!" He grabbed her hand again twisting it behind her back making her wince in pain.

"Let me go Shivaay...I will call security!"

"Fine...call your security...let's see how much you can see me getting beaten up! SECURITY SECURITY!" He screamed and Annika dropped the files in her hand and closed his mouth tightly. "SHHHHHHHH Shut up Shivaay Don't be an idiot!" She shushed him. He cursed himself that he still felt the same way when her skin brushed against his lips, though he could feel the rough edges branded on it now. Annika felt a comfort, she didn't feel for almost a month, as his lips brushed against her palm. She slowly moved her hand away, as she could feel he had calmed down a a bit.

"Look...just..just sign these papers...and take Shravaan home..."

" And...what about you?" He looked into her eyes, and she was sure he was reading into them.

" What about me? I am doing this for revenge don't you remember?" She mumbled.

"Is that why you are telling me to sign the papers in exchange of my brothers life?" he pulled her closer by her waist.

" Is that why you are telling me to shut up so the security won't barge in here and beat me to a pulp?" He tightened his grip as he drew in closer. She could feel his warm breath landing on her neck, mimicking the same rhythm as her heart beat.

"Shivaay you are not making this easy for me! Just let me go..." She tried to push him away. He was making her awfully weak in her knees.

"Let you go? Never..." He pulled her back to him, and placed a kiss on her forehead. A tear rolled out her eye and he kissed her cheek catching the salty tear drop. The tips of their noses graced, as he made his way to her lips, finally kissing them. He kissed her as if she was the last drop of water on earth. Though her common sense was ringing all the alarms, she couldn't help but give in to this moment. She kissed him back.

(Dear readers...As Annika and Shivaay's relationship evolves, you can expect some, mature content ahead...For those eligible readers under the community guidelines can view parts with mature content on the uncut version of the book.
Follow link:

https://www.wattpad.com/1249921174?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Decievedevil&wp_originator=HO6rguxmwgTdr27b0bHsow5wWtcJe1Fl%2BXlrqU3ZI%2B%2FptV2YIJFKjudl49JNAOckRdmsSVp5qissfl3u4cW9Iu8ZwzT6EolyNgAC7Jdc1BxvYJ2EUkqjUB6yg8Lntfvw