Hide & Seek

"Shravaan stop it! STOP! STOP!" Rudy screamed and ran out of Shravaans room. "Bhaiya...Bhaiya...Shravaan is going crazy! He's trying to kill me!" Rudy took cover behind Shivaay as Shravaan chased him. "Shrav! What's what's going on?" Shivaay stood in between Rudra and Shravaan, blocking his angry blows. "I hate you! I hate you!" He continued to throw air punches at Rudy. "Rudy...what happened? What did you do to upset Shrav now?" Om came to Shivaay's help. "I didn't do anything. We were just playing call of duty. He's awfully good at it! FYI! He killed me! Then he goes...Where is Anni?...Where is Anni? or whatever that he calls Annika Didi!" He mimicked. "I just told him that Annika Didi is not here must be on their morning date with Shiv Bhai, holding hands... gazing in to each other's eyes...dancing around trees... and he freaking flipped! He broke my PlayStation! IN TO TWO! He broke it!" Rudy looked more upset about losing his game console than the black eye he got from Shravaan. "Rudy why would you say that to him? You know how possessive he is with Annika? She's his best friend right now...He doesn't want to share her time with anyone....and can you blame him? After all this time? and seriously Rudy? FYI we don't dance around trees, we go for a run in the morning...NOT dancing...and definitely NOT dates!" Shivaay's ear tips turned red. OmRu looked at each other from the corner of their eyes, as they couldn't take their brother lying to them anymore. "Shivaay we know!" Om said. "You know what?" Shivaay retorted while restraining Shravaan. "WE KNOW!" OmRu both said out loud in unison as they helped Shivaay. Shravaan had now started to yell " ANNI...ANNI...HELP!".

"Shrav! I am here...What is this? Why are you guys bothering him?" Annika came to Shravaan's rescue. "Come let's go! What's wrong with you guys? What did you do to make him upset now?" She gave a disapproving look to the three of them. Shivaay opened his mouth to say something and then gave up, noticing the vein appearing on Annikas forehead. OmRu shrugged and let go of Shravaan, who had miraculously calmed down, at Annika's presence. "Anni...your here! You are here...." Shravaan gave her a tight hug. " Of course I am here who said I am not? I am here always!" She smiled, patting him on his back.  "Okay C'mon now all of you! Whatever it was you were fighting about this time, forget about it and shake hands!" She ordered and Rudy looked away crossing his arms. Since Shravaan came in to the house his significance in the Oberoi mansion seem to have diluted and he hated it. Especially now that Annika and Shivaay seemed to be taking Shravaan's side all the time. Rudy was relieved at least his brother Omkara stood by him. "Annika we didn't do anything...we were just trying to help!" Om tried reasoning.  "It's fine..like I said whatever it is I DON'T CARE! All of you shake hands and make up! Brothers don't fight this way!". Obliging to Annika, Shravaan extended his hand to Rudy first. Cheater...Rudy muttered under his breath angrily and Shivaay whispered in his ear "I'll get you the new PlayStation 5! I promise...".  It worked! Rudy shook hands with Shravaan. Annika beamed at Shivaay  and winked who winked back at her. Peace keeping between Rudy and Shravaan was a tough job.

"Bhaiya you said you are going to cook for us today!" Rudy reminded Shivaay.

" Yeah...I did...didn't I..how about we all make lunch?" Shivaay suggested, looking at the opportunity of bonding with Shravaan . He always had the greatest time with OmRu in the kitchen, and perhaps now Shravaan can join them too.

"What? You mean it? Cook? ALL of us? With our Military chef?" Rudy guffawed and quickly corrected himself as he noticed, the glare he got from Shivaay. "Ahem....correction I meant our master chef!"

"That's a great idea! Why don't we have a competition!" Om Suggested.

" A competition? But there is 5 of us! So one has to be the judge!" Annika pointed out.

"ME! ME! I want to be the judge! I don't know how to cook but I know how to eat!" Shravaan said gleefully.

"Of course you do...you ate all my chips and my popcorn earlier!" Rudy said exasperatedly and Om nudged him. "Errmm I meant...you are good at eating so you should def be the judge Shrav!"