Chapter 1

I can't believe you are leaving! My friend Naomi shouted on top of the bar's music.

Aww, you are actually the only person I will miss. But sh, don't tell my parents cause they will get jealous I said laughing but really meaning it.

I am serious idiot! What am I going to do without my best friend? She asked hugging me. Yeah, it was the thirteenth time she had hugged me in a time lapse of 34 minutes.

It is only one year, and I will be only one ocean apart. You know, South Africa isn't that far I said sarcastically, the worst thing? Naomi doesn't understand sarcasm.

Only! Well, for some an ocean is a lot but enough of nice words, this last night is to have fun! Naomi shouted and we returned to out drunk state once again.

So as you may imagine we party like crazy that night and today I can't even move from my bed.

Wait, my plane!

I grabbed all my stuff I had prepared beforehand because I knew this will happened and I rush to the kitchen where my parents where waiting for me to take me to the airport.

Well, I got into the plane and let me just tell you I slept all the twelve hour flight. When I finally arrived of course no one was waiting for me.

It feels weird to arrive to a new country and have no one waiting for you.

If you want to know, I decided to make this one year trip because I needed to escape reality, escape the routine, just escape from my normal life.

Here I am now, in no other place than Cape Town, South Africa.

Perdon, sabe donde queda el hotel "New Townie" Asked me a dude. Wait, did he just talked in spanish? I think I gave him a weird look cause he laugh and began to talk again.

Oh sorry, not use to normally speaking English. He explained himself and I now was able to answer cause I've heard the word new townie and I knew exactly about that.

It's okay, so the "New Townie"? I am staying in the same hostel but the bad news is, I am as lost as you are I informed me and he gave me a smile

Wait a second The dude soon disappeared through the crowd. Was he seriously leaving me here standing like an idiot? I was going to the same place as him!

Oh, I am joking he is back again and I think he got some information cause he now had a paper on his hand.

I got it, lets go! He said grabbing his bag and started walking.

Thanks for waiting dude I shouted and started walking behind him as fast as I could. Wow, he was a fast walked. Suddenly he stopped making me crash against his chest.

Oh, I had to princesa? He asked looking at me

It would have been nice, and don't call me that I had had enough at this point, he was an ass.

Whatever you say, now lets go. The dude said and started walking again.

Wait! I shouted making him stop once again. He was pissed, okay, I love pissing off people, specially if they are hot guys.

What now? He asked annoyed.

I didn't caught your name! I said smiling and I am almost sure I saw a small smile on his face.

Sebastian He said

Well nice meeting you I told him and started walking now ahead of him

You are not telling me your name? He asked from my back

You have plenty of time to find out, now weren't you walking towards somewhere? I asked continuing my walk but actually letting him go on the front as I had no idea of where I was going to.