Chapter 25

"I can't believe she just left us here cleaning" Matt complained while picking up some red party cups.

"Well I believe she deserved it" I stated while cleaning the tabled.

"I think it is unfair, so I am leaving" Matt walked inside being followed by the boys. Like seriously?

After I was done with the tables I moved on to picking up all the cups which were at the floor and Matt couldn't pick up for being a complete ass.

"Need help there?" I lifted my head up to see Sebastian.

"I thought you had left with the others" I said while picking up a cap.

"Nope, I am right here. I mean, I was surprised Cam left"

"Why?"

"Because he loves you?" He said in a duh tone.

"I'm not the kind of girl guys fall in love with Seb" I stated, I mean, I proved my point with Charlie.

"Hmm I beg to differ" He said helping me to clean up some things.

"Well I know what I'm saying so no"

"Wow someone is a bit mad" No shit Sherlock. 

"Got a problem with it?" I snapped him.

"Let me be your punching bag, take it out on me. I want to see you smile" A small giggle escaped my mouth. That was so cliche.

"You are an idiot you know?" 

"What did you just said missy?" He asked in a daring tone.

"That you are an I D I O T" I answered as confident as I could.

"Oh you shouldn't have said that" Before I could even react Sebastian was running in my direction. He grabbed me by my waist and I soon felt the cold water hitting me.

I swam to the surface still in between Sebastian's arms. Once we were both with our heads out of the water he just started laughing which I couldn't help but join.

"Seb..." I said when we had both finally calm down.

"Yeah?" He asked looking straight into my eyes.

"Let me go?" I asked.

"You are not comfortable?" He asked in a smooth tone.

"I am, I just wanted to do this!" I said as I splashed him in his face and the pushing him underwater.

"Ohh game on Sullivan" He said finally getting to the surface.

"Bring it" I said not really knowing what I was doing. He caught me in his arms and threw me in his shoulders.

"Don't look at my ass!" I shouted. I didn't knew whether he was or was not looking at my ass, but it is better to shout it anyway.

"Not looking!" He shouted while slapping it. 

"Sure..." I said. Of course he was looking at my ass, he is still a boy.

We finally came out of the pool and Sebastian disappear into the storage. I was left there standing like an idiot, once again. 

Wait, no. Sebastian was back with an enormous flamingo shaped pool toy which he soon threw to the water and jumped on. He was laying there with the water moving him from one side to the other, so peaceful. 

I had to change that.

I got the best idea I had in mind and jumped on top of him catching him by surprise. He turned around and we just ended with our faces inches apart.

"Hey you" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Hi..." Okay, I may have been wordless. Not my fault, I am weak when I have hot guys inches  away from my lips-face, totally meant face.

Before I would do anything stupid I rolled to his side and just rest my head in his chest. Soon he wrapped his arms around my waist and I am pretty sure I felt asleep after that.

-------------------------------

I woke up to the feeling of Sebastian's breath in my neck. I tried to get out but realized if I did then I would end up in the pool and I didn't want that.

Having the "oh so amazing" brain I have I came up with an awesome idea.

"FIREEE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs just for Sebastian to open his eyes in shock, and before he could do anything else I pushed him into the pool.

I know, I am adorable.

Hold on, Sebastian wasn't coming up. Oh god, what if I had killed him. Maybe he crashed his head against the floor and was no unconscious. Okay I am gettin- My feelings were cut when I felt the pool toy being pushed from the bottom and therefore throwing me into the water.

That little piss of shit.

"You scared me idiot!" The thought of not having Sebastian to bother just freaked me out.

"Aww little Ivy actually cares about me"

"Of course I do, I don't want to lose anyone else in my life" I had already lost my brother and with him, I felt as if I had lost my mother too.

"You are not getting rid of me Ivy"

"Good..." I smiled and hugged Sebastian as tight as I could.

"Ivy what time is it?" He asked not letting me go.

"Around eight, why?" I said while checking my watch as I could.

"Cause my best friend and my brother are coming at ten!" He was clearly about to freak out but he wasn't letting go. I just stood there in silence waiting for him to move but he clearly wasn't.

"What are you waiting for then? Go get ready!" I shouted at him finally letting me go and smiling at my comment.

"Oh yeah, right" He said getting out of the pool and I just followed him from his back.

I really didn't knew Sebastian had a brother. I mean, I was surprised he hadn't mention about his brother and best friend coming here before. It is quite the big deal. After all it's family.

I just got out of the pool and ended up cleaning everything. I decided to take a shower and put on a crop top and some jean shorts. I left my hair dry naturally as it was dead hot and I needed something to cool down.

Then I went to the living room and sat down to read for a while. Soon the bell rang and Sebastian rushed into the room in direction to the door. Yep, definitely his brother and best friend had arrived.

I decided to peek a bit to see who they were. The first guy that came through the door had brownish hair and the same eyes Sebastian had, I would put money on him being his brother. Then another dude came in. Tall, with blonde hair and tan skin, he looked like a model and no one would ever argue with that statement.

"Y quien es esa chica tan bonita?" Said the second guy as he saw me. Okay, I am pretty sure he was talking to me as he was checking me up from heads to toes, but what he said? Yeah, no idea.

"Subtitles please!" I shouted and Sebastian just laughed at my reaction.

"I said, who is that pretty girl?" Okay now I understood and guess what happened? Yep, Ivy is blushing once more.

"Ohh, Sebastian your best friend is complimenting you" I said teasing him and making the two boys laugh.

"Ha ha very funny Ivy" Seb said sarcastically. 

"So Ivy huh" The first guy finally said.

"And you would be..." 

"Lucas" His best friend presented himself.

"Mateo" His brother said.