Chapter 28

To say that everything was weird between me and Sebastian after what happened would be a lie.

Believe it or not, he just acted as if anything had happened! He was so good at avoiding it I was starting to have second thought about it really happening. I mean, maybe I just dream it. 

"Blair are you nervous?" I asked considering her wedding was in four days.

"Sorry what!? Too nervous about the wedding"

"And that answers my question" I simply said.

"Okay guys you all have to dress nicely, if not I promise you all I will kick you out of the party. Ivy..." She said looking at me as if she was about threaten me "Yeah, no, I trust you with fashion" She did a small pause and continued "Ohh I have a great idea, Ivy will have to approve your outfit. Thanks hun, you saved me"

"Okay?" I said kind of unsure. After that she just went into her tent and all the boys were still in shock.

"What's her problem now!?" Matt shouted once he made sure she was inside her tent. Pff like she could hear us.

"She is getting married in less than a week and she is stuck with us camping. Hmm I don't know what has her so nervous" I said answering to Matt's stupid question.

"Exactly! Thank you Ivy!" He said and relaxed as if proud. I grabbed a shoe and threw it at him. Matt jumped from his place and looked at me with questioning eyes, he is so clueless.

"I was being sarcastic dumb head" I shouted making all of the boys laugh and Matt finally understand.

"Just this night and we are leaving tomorrow morning, we will help her" Sebastian said loud enough for Blair to hear and we all confirmed she did after we heard a "yaaas!" coming from her tent.

We decided today we would eat hamburgers so we started the fire early. While Mateo and Zac were doing that the other or us were just playing soccer. One team was Lucas, Cam and I, considering we were the youngest in the group, and the other were Sebastian, Blair and Matt.

We were clearly losing by two goals so we decided to change our game and turn if just a bit dirty. When Matt was getting closer to our side Cam just pushed him out of the "field" and he was able to score a goal for us after that.

One more goal and we were tied and that's exactly what happened. Blair had the ball when Lucas started saying how he was gonna go dressed to the wedding, and let me tell you a beggar would dress better. She grabbed the ball in her hands and throw it to Lucas. Of course it was a penalty for us which I scored.

The score was 2-2. The one who scored won.

Matt had the ball and passed it to Sebastian which came straight to where I was standing. Not knowing what to do I jumped on top of him throwing him to the floor and me landing on top of him. Cam was able to get the ball and scored.

"Hey there" Sebastian said while grabbing me from my waist still on the floor.

"Hi..." I simply said smiling at him.

"And the little kids win! Suck it oldies!" Lucas celebrated and soon grabbed me from on top of Sebastian and threw me across his shoulder.

"I am just two months older than you!" Sebastian complained but Cam and Lucas were already running and jumping with me on top.

"Emm guys?" I asked softly when they were done shouting. They both look at me clueless about why I was calling them "Let me down?"

"Oh of course" Cam quickly said and they both put me down to the ground again.

Hamburgers were ready by the time our match was over. We just sat around the fire and we all started to eat quietly.

Quickly one after the other they all started to disappear into their tents. Mateo, Sebastian and I were left.

Mateo stood up and soon Sebastian followed him.

"You are not going anywhere" I told Sebastian and he just stopped walking and turned around to where I was sitting again.

Mateo just laughed at us and went into his tent.

"So we are not talking about it?" I asked him as he sat next to me.

"About what?" He was playing dumb! 

"Sebastian seriously?"

"Okay, we kissed. I kissed you" He said as if I was accepting that as his final answer. No shit Sherlock, I knew we kissed! I just gave him a look which made him talk again. "I like you Ivy"

"I know" I said smiling. Of course I didn't knew.

"You knew?!"

"Yeah I mean, look at me. Who doesn't like me?" I sarcastically said earning one of Sebastian's big smiles "I like you too Seb" I said and his eyes soon lighted up.

Then it happened.

Sebastian pressed his lips against mine. His lips caressed mine slowly and I felt whole again, he was so gentle.

"Did they kissed already?" I hear Mateo asking and I could help but smile while he still kissed me.

"Shut up idiot they are going to listen to us" Now Sebastian had also listened and we both were just laughing at how stupid they were. Lucas and Zac should never be spies for sure.

I gave Sebastian a sign to follow my lead which he nodded at.

"It's okay Seb, you can tell your friends you are gay. I am sure Lucas and Zac will be flattered when they find out you like them both" Sebastian gave a 'what the hell' look but I punched him for him to keep it rolling.

"Aww are you sure Ivy? Maybe they won't talk to me again, I seriously want to see them naked one more time before I tell them" I was dying from laughter, I can't believe he just said that!

"We have a dirty gay man here. Maybe they'll even let you kiss them, who knows Seb" I said and i saw he was about to die also. He was covering his mouth and holding his tummy. 

"Ohhh no!" Zac shouted coming from behind some bushes.

"Dude seriously? You know I'm into girls, sorry" Lucas then said following Zac.

"What were you doing behind that?" I said with a questioning look. I knew better than anyone what they were doing there, I just wanted them to admit it.

"Emm we were just, you know, em..." Lucas began.

"Spying on us maybe?" Sebastian said with a dead serious look. I don't even know how he does it, it was clear he was acting, but Zac and Lucas didn't seem to realize.

"Sorry guys, we just shipped you, but now that you are gay and all of that" Zac began.

"Guys I'm not gay" Sebastian quickly said to clear everything out.

"We kissed" I assure them getting closer to Sebastian if that was even possible.

"You suck at spying" Sebastian told them kissing my forehead.

"Shit I told you we needed to hide somewhere we could see them! We missed the kiss idiot!" Lucas complained kicking Zac slightly in his head.

"You sound like my grandma when she sees her novel" I said laughing at them.

I was sure not going to forget this camping trip.