Chapter 18

Picture of Charlie and his brother

----------------------------------------------------

The second we arrived to the house a small girl came running down the stairs and immediately jumped into Charlie's arms. He lived with his family. So much sense.

"And who is this fine girl?" A guy who looked like Charlie said standing on the kitchen table.

"Stop hitting on her" Charlie said harshly.

"Sorry bro she is just damn hot" What is it with the Benson boys and being a complete flirt?

"Ivy don't blush!" Yep, making me blush even more Charlie. I am just too weak I guess, tell me anything pretty and I will blush.

"Can't control it!" I shouted in my defense putting my arms up which made both Charlie and his brother laugh.

"Woaaah, Charlie Benson actually brought a girl home? Yeah Martin you should not hit on her, your brother might kill you and I don't want any of my babies dead" Yeah blushing again and for something his mother had just said.

"I am Elizabeth but call me Liza" Charlie's mum said getting me into a warm hug.

"Martin and for you, your babe" Of course Charlie punched him and made his brother speak again "Or just Martin" I laughed at their brotherly act and turn to see the only family member which I was missing.

"Riwlewy" The little girl still in Charlie's arms said, she was so adorable I couldn't even control it. She extended her arms in my direction and I quickly grabbed her in my arms. 

I quickly put her on my back and started running around the house like a maniac pretending I was a plane. Riley could stop giggling the whole 'journey' we took and once I had stopped Charlie was looking straight at me.

"What?" I asked unsure of what that look meant.

"You are adorable" He said with a smile in his face and guess what happened? Yep I blushed.

"Shwe is bwetter thwan you" Riley said and I just laughed at what she had said. 

We went to the living room for a while with Charlie and talked for a while. Of course he had discovered I thought he lived with just random chicks when in fact they were his mother and sister. I was still to meet his father and hell I was afraid. Charlie had told me he was the strict one in the house.

His mother sure wasn't, she was so cool and chill, she looked like a fun mum, one you can always trust on keeping all your secrets. Martin? Well after talking with him a bit more I confirmed he was a REAL flirt. Yeah, even though Charlie was there, that didn't stopped him from flirting with me.

After sometime of talking someone entered the house just in time for dinner. Yep I was staying for dinner, I mean, who could say no to Elizabeth? I am pretty sure his dad has arrived and I was starting to get nervous.

"Dinner!" Elizabeth shouted and we all went to the table. I sat next to Martin and Riley. Yeah, neither of them let me sat next to Charlie.

"And who is this girl son?" His father asked looking straight at me with a serious face.

"She is Ivy, a good friend of mine" Charlie explained and sent me a warm smile.

"Just a friend?" His father asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, your son is quite slow" I said gaining a small laugh from Elizabeth and Martin.

"I have always thought that about him" His father finally said giving me small smile.