Chapter 10

I woke up still a but mad at the guys behavior about the whole Charlie thing. Like seriously, they should learn to trust me.

I went outside and grab some cereals. Cereals are life as fuck. Suddenly my phone went off and before I could even answer Matt had my phone in his hands.

"Ohh hey Charlie. No she is with someone else" Seriously? Yesterday I had flirted with him and Matt is already ruining everything again. "Didn't she told you? She is dating someone"He is so dead man. I tried running at him or tackling him but I only ended in the floor. "Yeah boy sorry for letting your hopes down, but she is with Sebastian"

"Are you serious?" I shouted at him quickly grabbing my phone and trying to call Charlie. Nope, he didn't respond.

"Did I hear my name?" Sebastian asked getting outside with his bed hair.

"No" Both Matt and me said in unison.

"Okay? I am going to the town, any of you want something?" Sebastian asked

"Tampons!" I shouted, I mean I knew he wasn't buying them but I had to try, I was going to need them in a few days. Too much details? Okay, sorry.

"Yuck Ivy, that is disgusting" He said giving me a nasty face. Wow boys are the worst when this topics come around.

"You kidding me right? Didn't you know woman bleed once a month? Well welcome to the world Sebastian"

"I am not buying it" He said walking out of the door.

I just sat there sending a death glare at Matt. I liked Charlie, and once again my friends had ruined it for me. I mean, why would he even invent I was dating Sebastian, now thanks to that he isn't picking up my calls.

I finally decided to get on my computer and try to communicate with my family. I mean I have texted them some few times, but I actually wanted to see my parents and Naomi's face. I decided to call them from my room as they didn't exactly knew I was living with fours guys and just one girl.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling at the two faces that appeared on my screen.

"Aww my baby girl!" My dad said giving me an enormous smile, yeah I am a dad girl.

"We missed you honey" My mother said giving me a small grin.

"I missed you too" I told them, jeez I really missed them a lot.

"So how is everything? Is South Africa treating you okay?" My dad asked, like who still says that kind of stuff.

"Everything is quite awesome, the place is beautiful. You should come one day" I told them. I mean they would have to stay in a hotel or something, but I would love it for them to come here for a few days.

"Oh darling we would love to, but you know how hard it is for us. Your brother always asked us to take good care of you and we don't want to risk our lives like he did..." My mother said. My mother fucking said that shit, I can't believe her!

"You got to be kidding me" I said getting mad.

"Vocabulary Ivy!" My mother shouted at me

"Vocabulary? That is all you care about? My brother would only wanted us to live our lives as much as we can and enjoy every moment, he would risk it all for any of us. I now see he didn't take that part from you"

Before I could give them a chance to answer I shut the computer close and started crying. How could she said those things. Sometimes I don't even think of her as my mother.

"Ivy are you okay?" Sebastian asked me sitting in the bed next to me.

"No I'm not" I just went into his arms. I really needed a hug at the moment.

"Wait what happened to your face" I asked him once I was able to see he had a cut on his lip and a near his eye.

"We can talk about it later, now tell me about you"

"I lied to you guys, I didn't come here to escape from my 'so boring life' as I told you. I came here because my brother died. He was the policemen and dies when saving a little kid. I came here cause I couldn't stand being in all the places where my brother used to hang out" Now I was even crying harder only making that Sebastian would hug me even tighter. I love hugs. I loved his hugs.

"Ivy, I know..." He said letting me go a bit.

"You know?"

"I mean, the night I saw you crying in the hammock while you were asleep you started saying things about him. You mentioned a bank and him telling you he died for a right cause. I then remembered about an accident I had heard in the news some months ago, I assumed it was your brother" He said rubbing my back and still grabbing me in his arms.

"Well the case this time is that my mother is being a complete bitch about that topic and I can't stand it. Now what is with your face?" I asked him not whipping out my tears.

"Apparently someone told Charlie I was dating you and his friend may have beaten me up"

"Oh my god I am so sorry, Matt grabbed my phone this morning and told him that. It is all my fault, let me clean you up"

I grabbed alcohol to disinfect the cuts and some paper to clean the blood out of his face. When I applied the alcohol in the cuts you could see the pain in his face.

"Almost done"

"Thanks Ivy" Sebastian kind of whispered looking into my eyes.

I had never realized how beautiful his eyes where, they were deep blue, you could seriously get lost in them. Before I even realized our faces where inches away. I could feel his breath on my neck. 

That is when he started to lean in.