02. Elijah is alive

"Uhm

"Uhm...if I had to be honest...it doesnt seem like killing an original is so easy...so we dont know for sure..."

   IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING AND
Damon stood in the kitchen baking pancakes as Stefan made some tea. They both were concerned about the tribrid.

"I say lets compell her" Damon said, arguing with Stefan who didn't want to do that at all.

"No Damon we won't keep this any longer from her. Besides she is on vervain" Stefan said, pouring tea in a cup.

"Fine we won't compell her. And since we are talking about her, is our sunshine awake yet?" 

"No, but I will wake her up I also called Elena to come here." Stefan said, walking to the sparebedroom.

He knocked on the door and then decided to walk in. "Goodmorning Leigh" he said, going towards the bed where Faith still laid asleep.

Stefan called her Leigh aka by her middlename since he thought it was cute. Long story short Stefan and Damon saw Faith as a little sister. And she saw them as big brothers.

As Faith didn't wake up, Stefan raised his hand about to nudge her shoulder. Without suspecting it Faith grabbed his arm, twisted it and stabbed him with a knife she kept under her pillow.

"Leigh, its me!! Its Stefan!" he called out holding his arm and ripping the knife out.

Hearing her middle name she looked at him, her vision getting clearer. "Stefan? Oh my God I am so sorry!"

"Its okay. Next time I wont sneak up on you" he said, mentally noting it.

"Anyways I wanted to wake you up for breakfast" he continued.

"Oh okay. I will be right there" Faith replied, getting out of bed.

She went to the bathroom cleaning the blood from Stefan off the knife.

After changing into her outfit for the day she went downstairs full of questions. What could vampires do? Why did they keep it from her? It was all new for her.

Damon had set the table and sat with Stefan ready to eat.

"Finally that took long" Damon commented, earning a glare of Faith as she sat on a chair.

Faith smiled at the pancakes and the cup of tea standing at the table. It was her favourite breakfast.

"So...what do I need to know about vampires? Since you know...I now know what you two are" Faith said as she picked a tea flavour.