010- Vision

WARNING FLASHBACK OF ABUSE

"You turned Jenna.." -Faith French

ELIJAH WAS IN THE SALVATORE mansion, talking to Elena, Stefan and the two friends of the healer

ELIJAH WAS IN THE SALVATORE mansion, talking to Elena, Stefan and the two friends of the healer. Damon was in his bed and heard Elijah's conversation with them at which he got up, went downstairs and joined them.

''Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse.'' The original said.

Athena sat on the couch, comforting Skylar who was deeply worried about the tribrid.

''Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus.'' Athena said, looking at the man in suit.

''Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid.'' he explained as he looked into the brown eyes of the heretic who looked now also at her girlfriend.

They knew what it meant for their best friend. Faith did not know she was a part werewolf. Athena knew her werewolf part was also linked to Klaus his curse somehow. So when he was going to break it, their friend her curse would be broken too.

''Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie.'' Damon now spoke up, but Skylar stopped him: ''He has Faith, who knows what he would do to her'' she said, tears rolling down.

The werewolf had always been emotional especially if one of her best friends were in danger. And now they also lost Holly at which Skylar felt something was wrong.

''No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying.'' Elena said, disagreeing also with the vampire his idea.

''I'll write her a great eulogy.'' he said at which he got a slap in return of a pissed off heretic.

''It's not an option, Damon.'' his brother now said, crossing his arms.

''All right, how do we break this curse?'' he now questioned the original. ''Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know.'' Elijah answered.

''The moonstone.'' Athena started.

''A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each.'' Elijah then finished it for her.

Elena now looked at him. ''And where do I fit into it?'' as she asked that Elijah took a wooden box from the shelf.

''The final part of the ritual. Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death.''