08 Secrets are lies

"You never loved me?"

EVERYONE LOOKED AT STEFAN AS
they all stayed quiet, waiting for an answer. Elena was looking at Stefan with a hopeful look. She hoped that what Damon said, wasn't true. That he didn't develop feelings for her new best friend.

"What...no I am in love with Elena. She is my girlfriend and I love her with my whole heart." Stefan defended himself, lying to all their faces.

He couldn't let them know that he was in love with another girl who was also currently in a relationship herself. Thankfully they all, exept Damon
believed it.

Elena had sighted in relief as she walked up to her boyfriend and kissed him. The vampire held back a sigh of relief as he kissed the girl back passionately.

"Faith is like a sister to him, Damon. Ofcourse he is protective over her. But that doesn't mean he is in love with her. Now go apologise to her for what you did to her" the doppelgänger then said after she pulled away from the kiss, glaring at the raven haired vampire.

Damon rolled his eyes. "The hell I am" he spat as he walked to the kitchen and took a sip of his bourbon.

He knew his brother. How Stefan looked at the witch was just like how he first looked at Elena. Now when he looked at Elena it was a different look. Damon ofcourse did see this as a chance to get Elena for himself.

Holly was done with him talking so she wasted no time and now rushed to him.

"The hell you are douchebag!" she said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him to the room, kicking the door open.

Damon now was trying not to spill his drink as he got dragged and his veins were now showing. The vampire grabbed the werewitch by her neck and pinned her against the door.

"Don't fucking touch me again" Damon snapped as he held the blonde her throat tightly now.

His veins were also popping under his eyes, but as he then looked in the room of Faith and saw the open window, he released his grip on he girl her neck.

"FUCK"

Holly rubbed her throat in pain, and looked at the vampire who suddenly was being so frustrated.

"What is it?"

"Faith is gone. She isn't in this room"

"Good joke-" the blonde said, but blinked repeatedly confused as she looked in the spare bedroom and didn't see any sign of her girlfriend at all.