011 Werewolf?

I forgive you and you don't deserve to die like this. -Faith French

IN THE WOODS, THE QUARRY,Elena and Jenna were sitting on the ground

Elena and Jenna were sitting on the ground. The aunt was clutching at her head as she had woken up in transistion.

''Oh, my head. What's wrong with me?'' she muttered.

''Do you remember what happened?'' her niece asked her, concern heard in her voice.

''You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire.''

''Klaus. It was Klaus.'' the girl said in realisation.

''He made me drink his blood. And I don't...I don't remember anything after that.'' the blonde woman now spoke as she looked then around anxiously.

''Where are we? What happened?'' she now questioned the doppelgänger.

''We're at the quarry. He brought us here.''

''Why don't I remember anything?''

''Jenna, do you remember...When I told you how someone becomes a vampire?''

''Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's...'' she now pauzed as she realized what had happened to her.

''Oh, god. He killed me.''

''Jenna, listen to me. Listen to me; everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here.''

''I'm a vampire?''

''And I bet you're hungry.'' someone suddenly spoke at which they turned to look at a witch who approached them.

Elena saw a sharp rock nearby and rushed to grab it, but with a wave of her hand, Greta, the witch, send Elena flying backwards at which the brunette landed painfully in the dirt. Greta waved her hand then again, creating a circle of fire around the girl. Elena stood up and rushed towards the flames, but found out that she couldn't escape.

''Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're trapped. No matter what you do.'' the witch now spoke as she saw the doppelgänger try.

''Greta...Please, just- just let her go.''

''Klaus chose her.'' the witch said with a stern voice.

''No.''

''Drink it.'' Greta now said to Jenna, forcing her to her own wrist.