THE IMMORTAL HEALER

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
✎ The immortal healer
- ˏˋ SUMMARY ˊˎ - ˋ

IT'S BEEN SOME DAYS SINCE FAITH ran from her ex Tom Riddle while being pregnant of twins. The betrayal and the fact he wanted to use her the entire time was upsetting her. She dearly loved him and never suspected him to be doing something so dark and wanting to use her for her power to rule over the world. She then continued dating Holly Carter - with who she had dated before -

THE GIRL RAN WITH HER BROTHER
Gideon Frensh to a new town called Mystic Falls. There he had bought a house where it was safe for them. Thankfully she heard that Tom was temporary stopped now.

WITHOUT KNOWING SHE HAD NOW accidentally got herself in supernatural drama again. In the town she befriended a group of friends and she got immediately close with them. She felt safe in this town. She also went back to her girlfriend, Holly Carter. Now she had to live probably with the consequenses being here and being friends with that group.

THE HEALER ONLY KNEW ONE PART of what she was. A tribrid but only the witch side even though she also triggered the vampire part. She doesn't know what those are and why she wasn't dead 70 years ago. She knew she had a more powerful side but the title wasn't known yet to her.

NOW SHE STAYS IN THIS TOWN trying to live a normal life. But lots of things change in some months and she will fall for someone else. And a part of her will be finally discovered and a lot of pain she shall also endure.

CREDITS
I DO NOT own anything of  the vampire diaries and the originals verse.

HOWEVER Faith Mikaelson is my own character who is all made up so all credits goes to me just like her species and the plottwists in this book. Just like my other characters I created.

-WARNINGS-

BEFORE READING THIS BOOK
here are some things you should know. There will be sometimes smut. A little and not too detailed. There will be bad language used. There will be angst like fights, kidnapping, drugs, blood and all in this book. Next to that some triggering subjects I will most definitly adress: Faith her selfharm, rape, emotionally & physically abuse, panick attacks and ptsd!

 Next to that some triggering subjects I will most definitly adress: Faith her selfharm, rape, emotionally & physically abuse, panick attacks and ptsd!

ENJOY THE BOOK 🤍🤍