07 Daggered

Her protector, the one person she felt so entirely safe with now was gone

"CURSED?" ELIJAH RAISED AN

eyebrow as he looked at the healer.

The original never had heard anything of being cursed to not being able to heal before. He wanted to know how she was even alive as he smelled her blood and that wasn't only from the stomach wound for sure. The smell of blood was intense. How did no one notice sooner Elijah thought.

The healer then looked up at him. "When I was six...a demon cursed me with this unbreakable healing curse" Faith explained.

She never told anyone this before exept her girlfriend and her two best friends. The noble vampire though seemed to be trusted.

The original looked now with sympathy at the young girl who sat infront of him on the bed.

"I am sorry that you are dealing with this. You do not by any means deserve this..." he said.

He wanted to destroy the demon who did this. He felt like he needed to protect this girl with his life. No one could ever hurt her without consequenses.

"It is fine..I am used to it.." she replied which was the truth.

But ofcourse by no means she enjoyed it. It was tearing her apart.

"But thank you for helping me again" she said, and then yawned. After everything that had happened the witch was exhausted.

"No problem child" the male said and then looked at the girl who yawned.

"You should rest" he remarked as he stood up.

But the healer did not want the vampire to leave. "Will you stay with me?" she asked a bit shy.

She did not feel comfortable neither safe around Damon so falling asleep was hard.

Elijah smiled gently at her and nodded. "Ofcourse little one" he answered at which Faith layed down in bed as the noble one then tucked her in.

He layed besides her which caused the witch to move closer to the vampire, her eyes closing, feeling safe with him somehow. The original ruffeling softly through her hair as he listened to her breathing. Slowly she drifted away into a deep slumber in one of the strongest vampires his arms.

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

Mention of a trigger