Chapter 9 - The Art Of The Two-Faced, Lyin' Ass, Swindler

Alpha and Jorg return to the oval office where Tramp is impatiently waiting, stuffing french fries into his face and grumbling incomprehensibly.

Tramp: YOU TWO!

He points his fat little finger at them in dismay.

Tramp: YOU CAUSED AN EVEN BIGGER CATASTROPHE!

Alpha shrugs his shoulders slyly

Alpha: You said, "at any cost".

Tramp: DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH NEW EDEN WAS WORTH!?!?

Tramp: A BAJILLION DOLLARS! AND YOU BOMBED IT TO HELL!

Alpha: We didn-

Trump: I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! YOU TWO ARE-

He leans forward in his easy chair and glares menacingly at Jorg and Alpha.

Trump: FIRED!

Jorg: WE DON'T WORK FOR YOU DUMBASS!

Alpha: Just give us what we agreed to so we can get the hell out of here already.

Tramp leans back in his chair and fold his arms stubbornly

Tramp: No...

Jorg: HEY! A DEALS A DEAL!

Tramp turns his head stubbornly from the two greys and scrunches his face uncompromisingly.

Tramp: We didn't shake on it.

Alpha: Well I guess you need to go ahead and rename that book sitting on the shelf behind you "The art of the two-faced, lyin' ass, swindler".

Tramp slams his little hands on his desk, his face flushed pink with frustration.

Tramp: FINE!

He spins around in his chair and furiously grabs an envelope lying on the desk next to him and tosses it towards the two.

Alpha: ......You had that there the entire time didn't you?

Tramp grins mischievously at Alpha

Tramp: NOW GET OUT MY OFFICE! YOU'RE FIRED! YOU'RE FIRED! YOU'RE FIRED!

As both Alpha and Jorg leave the oval office Luna is waiting for them with her hands behind her back.

Luna: Jorg.....guess what?

She says smiling.

Jorg: What?

Luna: I have something for you!

Jorg: Is it drugs?

Luna: What?? No! She pulls her arms around from behind her back and is holding Alf who is whimpering plaintively.

Jorg: ALF!

Jorg grabs Alf who begins licking his face and barking excitedly.

Alpha: Oh god I'm so glad you found that dog I thought I was going to have to keep a suicide watch.

Jorg: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, LUNA!

Jorg: Where did you find him???

Luna: He was scared to death, hiding under a nearby dumpster. I went to see if I could find his body so we could atleast bury him and heard him crying nearby.

Jorg looks at Luna in confusion.

Jorg: Why would we do that?

Alpha: That dog is a survivor.

Luna: So how did your meeting with the president go?

Alpha: We're fired...

Luna laughs loudly

Luna: You're not the first and you won't be the last either.

Luna: What will the two of you do now?

Alpha: Not sure, for right now we've got exocrystals to make.

Jorg: I GOTTA DATE WITH FANSONLY!

Alpha: Oh god....

Luna: What does h-

Alpha: You don't want to know...

And so our two heroes have once again saved the world from somewhat-kind-of utter destruction.

The story of Kinder Cosmic will continue to unfold, but in the meantime the heroes have a "fuckload" of exocrystals to make....

Someplace in a suburban house hold, a youth sits before a computer screen and clicks on a fansonly link.

The link leads to a video that has gone viral with 90 million views

In it there is a little alien dancing and singing with a small pitbull puppy to the song "I want you back" by The Jackson Five

As the alien dances around reciting the lyrics and holding the dog into the air singing to it there's a live message feed of onlookers:

-JOOOOOOORG!

-So cute ❤🤗

-This little alien is cool as shit!

-Jorg! MARRY ME!

-Take all of my money you little adorable bastard.

-Jorg is my hero!

-LMAO this is the best thing I have ever seen 😊

-I heard he blew up an entire space station.

-BADASS!

-He single handedly beat down an alien the size of a building to "Carry on my wayward son".

-JORG I LOVE YOU

-I want to believe 🛸

-There is other life in the universe and they get jiggy with it!

-I'm not even gonna lie I've watched this like 150 times and I'm gonna watch it 150 more.

-Wait till he does his crystals, it's funny AF!

The youth smiles and then closes the video...