Chapter 5- the shadow duelist

Y/N P.O.V

I'm just sitting with syrus, Chumley and judy in cafeteria room with lit candles. Listening syrus talk about ghost stories about dark cave, blah, blah, blah, get drown.

Syrus: "help me! Help me!"

Judy: "oh syrus, water isn't that scary."

Syrus: "umm... dirty swamp monster? Oh you right, only chum only get scared by that."

Me and judy see Chumley was few feet away, getting scared by syrus swamp monster stories.

Judy: "still, good story mid-level scare for a mid-level card."

She pull out a card.

Judy: "but for me, I get a high-level card."

It a one level.

Judy: "oh."

Syrus: "your luck just ran out, you hardly scare us at all with that low card."

Judy: "alright, well I think I have a story that'll do the trick."

Then she explained her story when she was just a little, at first, she hear a voice and after investigating the noise, the only noise that come is from her card but she didn't hear the noise afterward.

Syrus: "and then?"

Judy: "and that it." She smile

Syrus/Chumley: "that it?"

Y/n: "well, not sure that wasn't even a good haunted story."

Then professor banner just appears out of nowhere.

Banner: "hey, I wanted to join in!"

Syrus: "your just did!"

Judy: "we kinda on the edge of our seat here!"

Y/n: "you guys get scared easy."

I pull out a level 8 star monster, red eyes black dragon.

Y/n: "must be my lucky day."

Judy: "level 8 monster."

Sryus: "oh man, I feel like I'm regretting this."

Banner: "oh dear, hahah, well y/n might tell us the story?"

Y/n: "alright, let me tell you the story of the legend black dragon, here me out, a song came inside your head. Hear the wind blowing, can you hear that wind? The wind of a song, his name is black dragon when the world is full of wyverns, the legend is revived. Meat is eaten, bone is crunched and the blood is sucked up, he burned the earth and melt through iron, he boil the river and mow down trees, he awaken the wind and light an inferno. His name is red eyes, the dark legend of black dragon, call for help, run for your lives and don't forget to pray to the skies, his name is red eyes. The end."

After finishing my story, I see not only Chumley is against the wall but syrus and judy as well.

Y/n: "too much?"

Syrus: "I think I'm gonna have nightmare after this..."

Banner: he laughed "that was good mister l/n, how about I told you about the abandoned dorm at the end of the island?"

Judy: "abandoned dorm?"

Banner: "yes, but no one talk about it but there was a special dorm sit at the edge of the forest."

Y/n: 'I wonder why they haven't take the dorm down?'

Banner explaining about the several students went missing, he also explained about rumor that have something to do with shadow game. Shadow game are duel played with mystical items.