Chapter 22: doomsday part 1

Third P.O.V

It was raining hard outside, thunder keep striking scaring syrus and Chumley.

Y/n was sleeping while wearing his medallion and judy just cuddling him on top of him.

Syrus: "I don't understand, how is y/n and judy is sleeping through this thunder."

Chumley: "man, I wish I was like them, just sleep throughout the night."

[A/n: fun fact, I can only sleep with soft lofi music, jazz, Japanese or rain sound music.]

Judy just snoring, while y/n have his ear plugs then the next morning.

They're in class, while judy is still sleeping and she was laying on y/n lap, which he doesn't mind but not in dirty way.

The class was over and judy wake up.

Judy: "phew, time to get up, hey y/n."

Y/n pull out bento lunch under the desk and give it to her.

Y/n: "tempura shrimp, soba noodles with seaweed and few vegetables."

Judy: "yes! Your the best y/n!"

Syrus: "where did you even pull the bento from?"

Y/n: "magic."

Judy: "food is everything and I can't get enough of y/n cooking."

Banner: "oh just the moment judy, I'm afraid you just have to wait for your lunch, it seem chancellor Sheppard want word with you."

Chumley: "judy, I'll watch over your lunch especially if you have a side of grilled cheese."

Judy: "you wish, but there no grilled cheese."

Syrus: "chancellor Sheppard, judy what did you do?"

Y/n: "let see, sleeping in class, late for class, ditch in class, didn't no homework or pass her class, pretty much that it."

Judy: "I can't help it, you did help me with my homework."

Y/n: "I only teach you, if you did, I'll give you big reward."

Judy: "sweet!"

Chazz: "the only sweet thing you get, is getting busted."

Jazz: "calm down, you just love to start drama."

Banner: "actually, he want to see you too."

Chazz: "what?!"

Jazz: "pfff! Your in trouble."

Banner: "then there two other, Bastion, Alexis."

Judy: "this doesn't sound good."

Banner: "oh, and you too y/n, Sheppard want to see you all in his office."