Chapter 24: vampire lady and jazz backstory

Third P.O.V

After y/n won duel against Nightshroud now Atticus, both fell unconscious but till night time, a floating boat coming to toward duel academy.

Y/n woke up from it and rubbing his eyes.

Y/n: "where the garlic...?"

Y/n look over and see judy was sleeping, laying her head on the bed.

Y/n: "it has to be- ugh... my arm.." He look to his left arm and has cast on.

Fonda: "I see your awake, don't move your body too much, your arm was has bone fragile to your elbow, it wasn't serious but I do recommended not to duel until you heal better."

Y/n: "I been worse... how Alexis brother?"

Samuel come in the room, while smoking cigarettes.

Samuel: "your awake, I was beginning to worry that I almost call funeral service."

Fonda look at him and see him smoking which she snatch it from his mouth.

Fonda: "what did I tell you about smoking especially in nurse office?"

Samuel look at her, then turn away as he click his tongue but he look at y/n.

Samuel: "to your question y/n, Atticus is alright but hasn't woke up, to think one of missing students was found, unfortunately for other, still haven't found yet."

Y/n: 'knowing Atticus was lure into abandoned dorm by... banner. After my red eyes is gone to save me.'

Samuel: "you beat nightshroud, won and got yourself a arm cast, next time you challenge duel with another shadow rider and come back unconscious, I'll kick your ass and throw you into the ocean."

Y/n, fonda and Alexis just turn their head toward him.

Y/n: 'this guy...'

Fonda: 'there he goes again

Fonda: 'there he goes again...'

Alexis: 'I'm starting to wonder if he really teacher here in duel academy

Alexis: 'I'm starting to wonder if he really teacher here in duel academy...'

'