Chapter 6: practice match and big bad brother

Third P.O.V

All four was sleeping then noise coming outside as professor banner come out his room.

Banner: "aren't you kids getting a little old to be playing war, come on you guys, how about a nice quiet game of charades- huh?" He see man in swat vest going upstairs "oh no, it the disciplinary action squad, they only show when a students in serious trouble and they're headed toward y/n!"

???: "open up! Open this door right now! Or we'll bust it down!"

Chumley wake up but back to sleep.

Judy: "is that so? You and what army?" She wake up, rubbing her eyes.

Woman: "the disciplinary action squad army!"

Judy: "huh? The disciplinary action sqaud?"

She ran to the door, opening to reveal to leader of disciplinary action squad.

Woman: "you must be Judy? And that must be syrus and y/n."

Y/n wake up and see the disciplinary action squad, he get up.

Y/n: "you're not taking me alive!"

He ran to window, about to jump through but got taser down.

Woman: "you three are under campus arrest!"

Judy: "what did we do?"

Woman: "that will be made more than parents af the interrogation!"

At duel academy

Judy/syrus(except): "what?! Suspended?"

Leader: "that what's I suggest, you trespass into the abandoned door an anonymous letter from one of our faculty member confirms, so you must be punished so an example as said for all the students."

Crowler: "but what kind of example ar we setting, that we are a bunch of hard-hearted tyrants, I say we arrange someone more sporting."

Judy: "sporting? What do you mean by that?"

Crowler: "well, Judy, off the top of my head, how about you partner with syrus in a tag duel win and you cleared, lose you and syrus are suspended."

Judy: "a tag duel? That sound awesome!"

Y/n: 'not really, I'm not much in team player I can't even work someone who can even understand how tag team does.'

Syrus: "but Judy, he say expelled."

Crowler: "chancellor, I believe they have accepted the condition?"

Chancellor: "fine, I'll arrange some opponents."

Crowler: "oh chancellor, don't worry about that, I'll take care of all particular for the event."

Leader: "and what about him?"

She said directly at y/n.

Crowler: "oh yes, I'll make arrangement for him as well."

Y/n: 'hmmm, even I'm not here, Judy and syrus will be win the match only problem is syrus but who am I going to face?'

Chancellor office.

Chancellor: "you wanted to see me Chumley?"

Chumley: "y-yeah I wanted to tell you that... I was at the abandoned dorm too! Not only Judy and syrus but y/n as well."