Chapter 12: regular day

Third P.O.V

It was late at night, all students were asleep but one giant wearing obelisk clothes to hid him, but he was dueling a obelisk student, after he beat the obelisk student and took his card.

Giant: "I'll be taking this. Next time, pick on someone your own size." He walk away in the dark.

The next morning, we see our four characters was walking down till they see three obelisk blue talking about the duel giant went and strike again.

Judy: "hey, what up?"

The obelisk three look at them and walk away.

Judy: "is my breath really that bad, I brush them twice of days."

Syrus: "those three obelisk whispering behind our back and walk away."

Chumley: "you two, they're were talking about duel giant."

Judy: "duel giant?"

Y/n: "ever heard the new? A giant guy challenged all the obelisk blue, and he only come at midnight."

Syrus: "I heard he take their cards too."

Chumley: "yep, you lose and your best card."

Syrus: "isn't that illegal?"

Y/n: 'ah, I remember when I took their best card and never use them back in my world.'

Chumley: "sure is that why he wear disguise itself with all obelisk blazer clothes."

Then Dr. Crowler walking down to their path, getting angry that some duel giant is breaking the campus rule and making mockery over the obelisk and him too till he see judy and y/n.

Crowler: "oh y/n my boy and judy my favorite tomboy."

Syrus: "he being nice, y/n what our plan?"

Y/n: "we stay and pretend he didn't exist."

Crowler: he get tick mark "how would you two to have no homework for the rest of the year?"

Judy: "no homework?"

Crowler: "you and y/n both if you can help me that is, what do you say?"

Judy: "I agree! No homework for me!"

Y/n: "and don't crawling to me to help you." He shake his head.

Syrus: "um, what he talking about?"

Crowler: "oh, just going on a field trip!"

Judy: "cool! I love field trip."

Chumley: "and I love grilled cheese that depends who serving them that is."

Judy: "so teach, where this field trip taking us?"

Crowler get close, having that devilish smile.

Crowler: "all around the campus! I need you and y/n to duel to deal with this illegal matched, you know the one that called duel giant."