Chapter 18: school tag team part 1

Third P.O.V

Y/n was in his dorm, looking at his cards and buy packs from the duel store and he assembled them together.

Y/n: "if I didn't bring you guys from my old world, I would've have standard deck over here and my life was just be a side character with no purpose in life."

He hear door open, turn around and see Chumley walk in.

Y/n: "hey Chumley, did you forget something?"

Chumley: "I been looking for you, syrus already getting judy but did you forget?"

Y/n: "forget what?"

Chumley: "North academy is here, it your duel against north academy with judy."

Y/n: "oh yeah."

Chumley: "aren't you nervous?"

Y/n: "a little bit."

Chumley: "you don't seem look nervous."

Y/n: "look again."

Chumley move his eyes and see y/n leg is shaking.

Chumley: "oh."

Y/n: "yeah, anyway let go before judy do something embarrassing."

Y/n and Chumley leave the dorm room and make their way to the dock and see north academy chancellor Foster and chancellor Sheppard.

Judy: "yeah, yeah, spirits but enough with all the how you do it, I want to meet who me and y/n going to duel with."

Sheppard: "yes judy, we were getting to that."

Judy: "that great, then I'll wait here till they get here."

Foster: "oh your judy right? Duel academy phenom?"

Judy: "phenom?! That's the coolest name, what that mean?!" Her eyes sparkle.

Foster did anime fall, confusing judy while Sheppard tell her to be quiet.

Judy: "come on, come on! Where do we meet our opponents?!"

Y/n came behind her and karate chop her head, giving her a head bump.

Y/n: "judy, you need to learn control yourself and stop pressure them, they're be here anytime soon."

Foster get up and fix his eyes.

Foster: "oh, so you must be y/n l/n I heard about? The one that been call, the dragon king of duel academy and judy tag duel partner."

Y/n: "dragon king doesn't mean anything, they name it. It nice to meet you." He bow his head.

Foster: "you are very well manner, anyway I think they."

Chazz: "I'm here slacker."

Judy: "who say that?"

Y/n look over a submarine and see chazz and his goons.

Y/n: "is that you jazz?"

Chazz: tick mark "the name Chazz!"

Y/n: "guess?"

Chazz: "Chazz!!"

Y/n: "... chess?"

Chazz: "UGHHH!!!"

Y/n: "calm down, chazz, you being dramatic."

Chazz: "it chess! No wait, god damn it!"

He been fool twice, y/n love to make mess around with Chazz and even "forget" his name wrong.

Judy: "wait, chazz, that you over there?!"

Chazz: "you got that right."

Judy: "why are you here?"