Chapter 10: monkey see, monkey duel

Y/N P.O.V

I was relaxing in class with judy, it has gone quiet and I was bit sour mood from yesterday.

Then syrus came to class.

Syrus: "y/n, Judy! It awful, Chazz is gone!"

Judy: "and that awful how?"

Syrus: "well, he your rival right?"

Judy: "your right! I need my duel rival, I need my competition."

Blue 1: "hey you know, I saw chazz pack his stuff last night."

Blue 2: "you wanna know why? Because he lost that ra dueling and slifer slacker too."

Blue 3: "yeah, if he can't beat ketchup and mustard team good riddance."

I stay silent, listen to syrus and judy listen to those obelisk blues.

Judy: "what a bunch of jerk, I'll tell you if those the only friends, I had probably run away too."

Syrus: "judy. I know chazz was pain the butt in the past but what if he is in trouble and need our help."

Judy: "good point, the right thing to do to go and look for him."

Syrus: "but how?"

Judy: "I know my way out. Y/n you coming?"

Y/n: "no."

Judy: "why not? What happened chazz is trouble or something."

Y/n: "I miss the part that my problem?"

Judy: "but y/n."

Y/n: "judy, when the last thing that chazz need our help? Why do we need and go and found that spoiled brat, one. He not a monkey that just walking the woods, two. There a pathway to our dorm and the dock. He doesn't need our help and I'm okay with it."

Syrus: "y/n..."

Judy: "let go sy."

They left and I sat, then house dragonmaid appear.

house dragonmaid: "don't you think, you were being little bit harsh on her?"

Y/n: "always sticking their neck out and helping other while they didn't our help to begin with. Besides chazz already left this morning. Playing the hero as her hero deck."

House dragonmaid: "even so, maybe you shouldn't take your anger on judy and I know she can be... naive at some point."

Y/n: "...."

house dragonmaid: "try and look for judy. I'm not asking you look for chazz just be there. Okay?"

She disappeared and I get up, walking out the class.

Y/n: 'maybe I was bit harsh but I was speaking the fact.'

Third P.O.V

Judy and syrus crawl under some hidden pathway and brush themselves from the dirt.

Alexis: "you know, there a regular door."

Judy: "oh hey Alexis, I bet what we doing out here. We will, umm just."

Alexis: "you just looking for chazz and we are coming with you."

???: "I'm coming too."

All look at the person and y/n was walking toward them.

Judy: "y/n? I thought you didn't want to come?"

Y/n: "I don't want to but I rather be out here than get bored out of my mind in class, plus I'm not helping searching for chazz."