Chapter 3: a duel of love.

Third P.O.V

Alexis: "duel monster cards can be grouped into normal monster card, fusion monster card, ritual monster card, effect monster card, trap card and spell card. Trap card can be divided into normal trap, counter trap and continuous trap. Spell card can be separated into normal spell, continuous spell, equip spell, quick play spell, ritual spells and field spells."

She explained to whole class and Dr. Crowler, clap for his obelisk students.

Dr. Crowler: "well done, Alexis! Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from one of my blue obelisks!"

Alexis: "thank you, Dr. Crowler." She sat down.

Y/n: 'I almost forgot how class can be so bored... next Dr. Man-woman will ask syrus about what field spell.'

Dr. Crowler: "Syrus truesdale! Explain to the class what a field spell is?"

Syrus: "uh... um... a field is um... the thing that affects the thing that um..."

Ob 1: "even preschool know the answers to this, slifer slacker!"

All obelisk students laugh at syrus.

Y/n: "can everyone shut up? Give the kid chance to explain."

Judy: "come on, sy, I know you can do it."

Dr. Crowler: "I'll think not, now sit down. Now, would someone give me the answer?" 'Presumably someone not wearing red.'

Y/n raised his hand.

Dr. Crowler: 'ugh, I mean someone not red.' "Alright, Mr. L/n, explain what field spell?"

Y/n: "field spell are spell that set in field zone, may conclude to boost atk and def, some field spell like specific attributes and type monster, if both side has dragon type and one field spell use on the field, both side are gain that atk and def, other field spell has different effects for specific requirements to activate that effect."

Y/n sat down after he explained it.

Dr. Crowler, ra and obelisk stood there and shock.

Dr. Crowler: "well.." he cough little "I think that good answer, thank you mr. L/n."

Y/n: "who got the last laugh, obelisk students."

Red slifer chuckle.

Judy: "you know something, teach? You really shouldn't go and make fun of us slifer like that, I mean, I'm a slifer, and I beat ya so when you make fun of us, you're really making fun of yourself even y/n got the brain to answer your question."

Y/n: "Judy, stop getting me involved."

Dr. Crowler: 'that it! I will not tolerate this slacker at my school for another second! I'll make sure she drop out from this school!'

Then professor banner came class with his cat pharaoh.

Banner: "so, as some of you students know, my name is professor Lyman banner, I specialize in some of the lesson known tactics and some strategies in the world of duel monster, some are considered to be unnatural."

Judy eyes were tired and bored, as she yawn.

Syrus: "hey, thank for the judy and y/n."

Judy: "hm? What for?"

Syrus: "for sticking up for me!"

Y/n pat syrus on the head.

Y/n: "you gotta work on that courage syrup."

Syrus: "it syrus!"

Banner look at the three for not pay attention.

Judy: "uh oh, I think I might have to do it again in a second."