Four. Just Don't Lie

Devontae

I was laying down when Camilla came in all upset and mad. She started throwing things at me and yelling.

"Hey, calm all that shit down." I said and grabbed her arms.

"Who the hell is she Tay?!" She screamed at me.

"Babe calm down first. Talk to me, don't scream." I told her and forced her to sit down.

"Who is she?" She asked as she stared at me.

"Who?" I asked as I rubbed her shaking hands.

"Who's Brie?" She asked.

"Brie? Brie doesn't ring a bell." I said.

"Okay. Who's this?" She said and showed me a video. "Huh Tay? Who's thar?"

"Babe I-"

"That's Brie. Sucking your dick! You're a liar and I hate you. You lied to me." She said and tried to hit me but I grabbed her arms.

"Babe I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise." I told her.

"No, fuck you! Get off me!" She yelled and kicked me.

"Camilla stop." I said as I got on top of her and held her down.

"Get off me!" She screamed.

"Babe stop, please? Stop screaming. Just calm down." I told her and took a deep breath.

"Get off.. I hate you so much.. We're done. I don't ever want to see you again." She said as she started to cry.

"Babe it was just one time. I didn't fuck her, she just sucked me off. I didn't kiss her or-"

"You cheated on me. Everyone knew but me. I hate you so much."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I said and hugged her.

"Get off me Tay. Get off." She said as she cried.

"Give me another chance babe. Please? Don't leave me. You're all I have."

"You have that bitch and whoever else you want. Get off me."

"Please babe? Please? I need you. My parents-"

"That's not my fault. I was there for you when they died.. I stayed up all night for you and I made sure you were okay. I fucking took care of you Tay! Even when I was supposed to be helping my sister, I was here! For you! And you let some bitch suck your dick on camera! Get off me!"

"Babe just please?" I begged as I got off her.

"I hate you!" She said and slapped me before leaving.

I sighed as I rubbed my face. I punch my bed before sitting down and covering my face. What have I done? She's all I have. My parents are gone, it's just me here. My family is so far away and she was the only thing I had here. Fuck! I'm so stupid.

Cameron

Camilla came to my dorm crying her eyes out. I let her in and she just cried. She barely could tell me what happened but once she finished I knew exactly what happened.

"Shh.. It's okay. He's going to know how you feel soon. Don't worry." I told her as I held her close and rubbed her back.

"Aww what happened?" Chrissy asked as she walked in.

"Tay happened." I told her as I moved Milly's hair out of her face.

"Oh. Poor Milly. I hope you feel better." She said and rubbed her arm before grabbing her backpack and leaving.