chapter 9

11:30pm

budo woke up from his nap to get ready into his regular clothes, and brang a garbage bag to put the body in it. 

he texts ayano to make sure she's awake. 

budo was ready to go wearing sweatpants, a shirt, and a sweater. he was waiting for ayano to leave so they can stay together. 

ayano notified that she was leaving the house so budo walked out of his house, walking to school during the cold night.

he arrived at the school with ayano in her teal shirt, dark blue shorts with gloves on, and with socks that goes up to your thigh.

budo admired her non uniform look more than her uniform look. 

"hey are you ready to go in, it will be quick" ayano declared. 

"oh yeah, i am."

"let's go over the gate, i go first since your strong."

ayano and budo walked to the gate and budo lifts up ayano by her legs to go over the gate, then, budo jumps and climb over the gate and walks to the gym with a hearing of the sound seeing akademi so empty. 

they arrived to the gym but it was locked but luckily ayano has a key to get in, when they got in, the light turn on to see it so empty. 

they went to the room with the musical instrumental case with taro's and kokoro's body. budo puts taro's and kokoro's body in each garbage bag and closed the musical instrumental case and closed the door and exited the gym and locked the door so it's not suspicious. 

when they got to the gate, budo put the garbage bags through the large gap of the gate and gave ayano a boost to go over the gate and then, he jumps and climbs over the gate. 

ayano and budo we're walking together carrying the garbage bags with the body of taro yamada and kokoro momoiro on the way to ayano's house.

"oh, that wasn't bad at all, the security cameras we're turned off, and no one even noticed" budo talked everything about it to ayano.

"well duh! let's do another violent stuff again soon" ayano smiled as she did this to budo with no problem.

both of them arrived to ayano's house with a dark house with her parents sleeping. 

"shhh!! my parents are here" ayano reminded. 

budo opened the basement door quietly and carried the bodies in the garbage bag down the stairs. 

ayano had two chairs and ropes to tie them up. she ties up taro first on his ankles and arms with him calmly on the chair. 

then next was kokoro, who's makeup was smeared from the plastic of the bag and it was hard to put her on the chair but ayano managed to put her on the chair and tie her up around the arm's and ankles. 

ayano did a little giggle and budo was kinda happy having the energy with her and doing it. 

"now what do we do?" budo trying to continue while he was hanging out at ayano's house. 

"do you wanna sleep here, i'm kinda tired and it's cold outside?" ayano asked.

"oh sure, i'm too tired to go back to my house.. so where do i sleep?" budo wondered.

"oh, i don't know if i should tell my parents if you're here.. might as well sleep with me" ayano sighed. 

"oh okay" budo grinned as he was gonna sleep with a girl for the first time.

budo went inside with ayano into her room, admiring her room, wondering what this wooden door thing is. 

"don't touch that!!" budo knew it was her shrine, he opened it without any hesitation. 

budo was shocked to realize it was a shrine for him, it was everything when he was walking, at his home, and more stuff. 

"omg ayano, i didn't know you collected stuff for me. well.. i like that." budo began to blush and admire ayano so much.

"o-oh t-thanks! this isn't supposed to be shown. please don't tell anyone!"ayano was so embarassed and loved at the same time. 

"come to the sakura blossom tree at the back tomorrow" budo finally said it to ayano. 

"s-sure" ayano stuttered and was blushing. 

"wait first can i change into my pajamas?" ayano pushed budo outside of the room for her to change. 

she evily giggled inside of her room and changed into her pastel blue tanktop and shorts.

"you can come in now!" ayano shouted from her room. 

budo opens the door to see her in a tanktop and shorts. he was blushing hard. 

"i know you like my fit!" ayano noticed his look.

ayano and budo went on the sleep, feeling the small spaces he lied on. he was sweaty even if it's cold in the thick blanket. he waited until ayano fell asleep. he stand up and took off his shirt, revealing his warm abs. he went on the bed and hugged ayano.