chapter 10

ayano woke up at 6:00am with budo still sleeping and hugging her. she noticed that he was shirtless. she took the blanket off to see his abs. she admired him and everything. she dressed up in her uniform and went to the basement. she went down the stairs and saw them awake already. 

"oh you we're the one who kidnapped us?" kokoro blabbered. 

"aww yeah" ayano chuckled.

"why did you do this to me?" taro was worried everywhere around him. 

"you're horrible.. i killed those girls you talked to for you, and yet you didn't except the fact." ayano went close to his face and glared at him. 

"you look ugly that's why!!" kokoro laughed.

"say that and i will toture you!" ayano laughed. 

"wait no, thats not what i meant, please!" kokoro begged ayano. 

"i'm doing it in a few minutes." ayano left them in the basement and went to her room to check on budo. 

he was awake already shirtless when he looked at ayano. 

"so.. why we're you shirtless?" ayano wondered. 

"it was to hot in here" budo blushed.

"no it wasn't.." ayano grinned. 

"oh, you caught me i guess"

"hah!"

"i need to go back to my house to get ready for school. i liked sleeping your bed" budo complimented.

"oh thanks, and taro and kokoro will get a torturing." 

"that's great! you're still gonna be at school.?" budo wondered.

"yeah i am. i'm just gonna be late"

"alright, see you then" budo walked outside of the door and walked speed to his house.

"it's time for a torturing!"ayano grinned.

she walked back to the basement and down the stairs.

"PLEASE DON'T TORTURE ME!!" kokoro yelled. 

ayano went towards her and with her smiling. 

ayano began torturing kokoro.

taro looked on how kokoro was getting tortured and was scared. 

"ow!!! that hurts, stop stop stop!" kokoro was screaming.

ayano's mom went downstairs to see her have people down here.

"awww is that your friends!" ayano's mom smiled.

"get me out of here, she's torturing me!!" while kokoro was geting punched.

"heheh, i would but i did this too like ayano, so suffer!!" ayano's mom evilly grinned. 

she went back upstairs.

"you listened to what my mom said! she was right!" ayano kept torturing her for the rest of 1 hour. 

55 minutes later

"aww that was so fun!" ayano smiled.

"taro you're next at night time. my mom might make you food but will feed you like a baby" ayano giggled as hard as she can. 

"bye!!" ayano went upstairs while kokoro was unconscious and taro was traumatized.

ayano was ready to go to school as it was 7:33am.

she arrived when it was 7:48am, she looked for budo at the japanese garden, but then she went to the martial arts club and saw raibaru talking to budo with him a striaght face. 

she went up to the window of the martial arts club and hear what raibaru is saying. 

"meet me at the sakura tree, alright?"

ayano was mad at raibaru because budo was also doing that to herself. 

"oh, sure.. i guess." budo sighed because he doesn't want raibaru. 

ayano stand up as raibaru walked outside of the martial arts club and went inside to see budo. 

"BUDO, I HEARD EVERYTHING!! DO YOU LIKE HER?" ayano yelled and was a bit angry.

"of course not.. i'll reject her okay." budo blushes at ayano.

"i'm going to my class because it's 8, let's talk at lunch!" budo smiled.

"okay, i'll see ya!" ayano waved him goodbye. 

"raibaru...." ayano glared her name in anger.