chapter 11

1:00pm

ayano pov

i texted budo that i can't be there for lunch.

i had to do it..

for him.

i make sure that not everyone is around at the school.

but first i put on gloves and i went to the rooftop where raibaru is and asked her to get the box cutter out of the box. she accepted it like nothings gonna happen.

i put the box away in the bathroom and i walked through the hall to find someone random to kill, i chose kuu dere and stabbed her back in a storage room. luckily, the music girl near the door didn't see or hear.

kuu dere dropped on the floor with a pool of blood flowing out! i began to giggle and lead out the echo of my voice. everyone at the hall was confused but doesn't care.

i opened the door a little bit to make sure not everyone was around. i sneaked out and asked info-chan for clean uniform. i haven't talk to her for awhile.

i quickly went to the back of the school for the clean uniform and ran to the girls locker room. nobody wasn't looking and i was lucky.

i took off my uniform that had blood on most parts on my gloves, shirt, skirt, and socks. i slipped off my bra and panties and put a towel on me. i went to the shower room, feeling the warm water pressure during a cold day.

when i was done, i opened the curtains and walked to my locker to slip my uniform back on. i feel so refreshed now.

i went to the incinerator to throw away the bloody uniform and the gloves.

i walked to the outside of the martial arts club as it was 1:15pm.

"hey senpai! i thought i couldn't make it" ayano grinned.

"oh yay, i'm so happy that your here!" budo hugs ayano.

"wow you're so warm kohai, did u take a shower?"

"yeah, i felt dirty after torturing kokoro in my basement" ayano lied.

"oh, that's okay. why don't you eat some food, are you hungry?" budo asked.

"oh yea but i didn't bring my bento.."

"oh, you can have my food!" budo offered.

"oh thanks, my stomach is rumbling."

"no problem kohai! i'll do anything for you!"

as ayano and budo we're eating their food, students we're screaming. ayano knew but budo didn't.

"what's going on..?" budo questioned.

"i don't know.." ayano lied.

"there's a dead body in the storage room!!" a student cried.

"huh, who would open that door?" ayano wondered.

"i don't know.. wanna check it out?" budo asked.

"no.. your crazy!!" ayano bursted out.

"i thought you weren't scared at all." budo called out.

"yeah because i'm emotionless, i don't wanna see it."

since kuu dere's corpse was discovered. nobody couldn't leave the school and class was canceled.

the police arrive at school.

the police discovers the corpse of kuu dere.

the police discovers a box cutter that is stained with the blood of kuu dere.

the police finds raibaru's fingerprints on the weapon.

raibaru is arrested from the police.

the police questions all students in the school, including ayano. the police are unable to link ayano to any crimes.

the police believed that they arrested the perpetrator of the crime and students are free to leave.

budo masuta puts a note in ayano aishi's locker to meet her at the sakura tree at the back of the school at 5:00pm.

———————————————————

a/n: i haven't updated this since last year, i might publish more chapters soon but i don't know which date so yeah.