Arrived

Azura's POV

After a long day of riding I finally made it to the Gate of Frostbourne. The gate slowing started going up and two guards walked toward me.

"Halt! State ur business." One of them said.

"I-I'm Azura. I'm here to speak to the Grandmaster."

"The Grandmaster has no time for other villagers so I-"

"Let her in! Under Ser Theo's orders!" Someone yelled from the top of the wall.

"Oh! Well follow us plz." He said. They both started walking back and I urged drifter and I followed them into Frostbourne.

Just as we entered Frostbourne the gates suddenly closed and we made our way up to Frostbourne Castle. We stopped at the stables and one of the stable people came and took Drifter into one of the stalls and one of the guards led me through the courtyard. There were soldiers training and I noticed a boy who looked to be around my age in steel armor and blue lighting coming down the core. His helmet was attached to the armor and he was battling a girl who looked also around my age. The boy was able to defeat the girl and he pressed a button that was in the center of his chest and be his helmet retracted and revealed his face. He had dark olive-colored hair and there was a burn around his left eye. He noticed me looking at him and I slightly turned my head to the front. I saw from the corner of my eye he was staring at me until the girl was able to kick him off his feet and onto the ground. I giggled and followed the guard inside.