Rescue

Patrick's POV 

I was glad that Naues changed his mind when he decided to, instead of torture Azura, to torture me instead. But he just kept slashing me with his knife in the cell, in front of Azura. She kept yelling stop at Naues that he ordered Kralos to force her to drink a potion which made her lose consciousness. It was a while until he finally stopped and left the room. I slowly struggled to sit up and I then looked over to Azura who was lying on the ground, asleep from that potion. Well at least they didn't hurt her. That was a relief. But enough about that. I had to figure out someway to get back before they do starting to hurt both of us. And she was even getting weaker by the day cause of her wounds.

Hilda's POV 

We constructed a Nether Portal of our own, lit it and it opened up. Me, Daryll, Theo, And Stella went in and were instantly attacked by pigmen, wither skeletons, and blazes. 

"Hilda, you and Daryll go find them. Me and Stella will hold them off!" Theo yelled.

"Got it! Come on, Daryll!" I said and we both went in search for Patrick and Azura.

Patrick's POV 

I heard commotion outside and the two guards got out their weapons, ready to fight. I looked over to see Azura still unconscious from the potion. I looked back at the door to see the guards on the ground, dead. Suddenly Hilda and Daryll popped up and I was so happy to see them. Daryll ran to me while Hilda went to Azura.

Are you alright, Patrick?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Daryll."

"Come on, we got to get y'all out of here." He helped me up, out my arm over his shoulder and walked me out of the cell.

I tried to look behind us but my vision was blurry until I ended up going unconscious.