Attack Pt. 2

Azura's POV

I heard screaming going on outside of my room and my eyes bolted open and I shot up to see that is was in the Medical Room, this time I'm different clothes. Suddenly someone pounded on my door and I quickly jumped and got the knife on the table next to me. I got ready for anyone who was coming in but right when the door flew open someone jumped from behind, held both my wrists and put a rag over my mouth. I struggled to break free but found myself starting to drift off from the chloroform and everything went black.

Patrick's POV 

I had just killed a pigmen when I looked up to see Kralos running back to the portal. He had someone over his shoulder. And when I saw the blue hair, I instantly started running after him. He had Azura. They went through the portal and I followed. I jumped through only to be swarmed by pigmen, withers, and scorches. I saw Kralos run into the kingdom with Azura over his shoulder. They lunged at me and I was able to defeat them one by one. Once I shot the scorches down, I followed Kralos into the castle.

Azura's POV

I woke up to the feeling of metal around my wrists, behind my back, and something was also tied around my ankles.. I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a red bricked cell room. My hands were chained up behind my back and my ankles were also chained up. 

"So you're awake."

I looked up to see Naues standing right in front of me, and he looked the same as 3 years ago. Lightning was coming from his hand but instead of shooting me, he knelt down in front of me and smiled.

"What do u want?" I demanded. He took a strand of my hair before answering.

"I'm impressed with u Lady Azura. You've managed to grow more fierce than the last time we met."

He didn't tell me why he held me hostage before he got up and left. I let my hand drop down and I just sat their, weak and hopeless.

"Psst! Azura!" 

I looked up at the window to see Patrick climbing  onto the edge of the windowsill and, with his pickaxe, destroyed the bars and jumped in. He ran to me and unchained me.

"Are u alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Thank God I found u when I did." He said.

We got the chains off and he helped me to the window. But why I looked down, I started to panic and I slipped off the window. Thankfully Patrick caught me and he saw how scared I was.

"I-I can't do it."

"Yes u can I will help u. You just got to trust me Azura." He said, and his voice comforted me.

I nodded my head  and he helped me back into my feet. I climbed back onto the window and found the courage to jump off. I was expecting to land hard on the ground but instead Patrick teleported and caught me into his arms. I looked at him with a shocked expression. He just smiled and then ran towards the portal. I didn't realize that I was so exhausted until I found myself drifting off.

Patrick's POV 

She fell unconscious in my arms and I fastened my pace and finally made it to the portal. Once I went through, The attack was still going on but we were winning. I then started to run Azura back to the Medical Room and this time, I was going to stay right by her until she recovered.