Torture

Hilda's POV

When Patrick asked, I told him Azura's name and we separated and looked all over the woods. We said to meet back at the courtyard but I couldn't find Patrick anywhere. I looked around and found a nether portal and Patrick's katanas on the ground. I soon turned back and ran back to the castle. I immediately told Ser Theo and me, Ser Theo, And Daryll went out looking for them but the portal had disappeared.

Azura's POV 

Patrick untied the ropes bonding my wrists and the next thing I knew was that I was sitting up against the wall in the corner, my head against the wall, and Patrick was Alain sitting against the wall 5 feet away from me. Apparently I passed out cause of everything that had happen and Patrick was able to put me here. He looked to be resting peacefully and I just laid my head back against the wall and closed my eyes.

Later

When I woke up, I felt myself being dragged and then being lifted and my hands were being tied over my head. I slowly opened my eyes and lifted my head to see another skeleton in purple robes and a crown on his head. Lighting was coming from his hand and his eyes were glowing red. He lifted his hand and lighting shot out and shocked me. I screamed and and kept doing it again and again until he finally stopped but then stabbed my in the side before slashing me across the chest. He turned to Kralos and Kralos quickly took out his dagger and stabbed me in the leg. I couldn't take the pain but I tried my best to stay awake. I felt myself being lowered and then dragged back to the cell.

Patrick's POV 

I woKe up and looked to see Azura no longer in the room. I started to panic when the cell door opened and someone was pushed in, landing on the floor and the door closed again. I looked over to see the person was...

"Azura!" I quickly got up and ran over to her.

She had a deep gnash across her chest and a deep stab wound in her side and leg. She seemed to be shaking and blood was going into her hair. I picked her up into my arms and tried to calm her down. She stopped shaking and it looked like she lost consciousness. 

Azura's POV 

They threw me into the cell and locked the door. Someone said my name but it was muffled. I then felt someone putting me in their arms and I heard Patrick's voice. I seemed to relax and I felt safe in his arms that I let myself drift unconscious.

Patrick's POV 

She seemed to relax and maybe she felt safer with me right now. What happened to her? Did Naues...The thought of it made me sick to my stomach. Has she ever heard of the Nether? I stood up, Azura still in my arms, and walked over to the wall and sat down, holding her. Maybe she'll feel safer if I'm here.