Taken

Azura's POV 

I kept running through the woods, tears sliding down my face. I stopped running and sat down against a tree, sobbing uncontrollably. I brought my knees up to my chest and laid my head down and wrapped my arms around my legs. I kept crying and thinking about what had happened earlier. 

"Are u lost?" There was a creepy voice and I slowly brought my head up.

"Who-Who's there?"

I slowly stood up and looked around. The trees started rustling and suddenly a Nether Portal popped up right in front of me. I took a step back when a skeleton in full armor holding an axe came from the portal with two wither skeletons behind him. 

"Who are u?" I asked. 

"*smirks* I am Kralos, General of the Nether."

 And with that, he teleported and I turned around but he teleported behind me, helped both my wrists together, and held a knife against my throat.

"What do u want?"

"To please King Naues. And bringing u to him will definitely please him." 

"Let her go, Kralos!" Patrick suddenly jumped down from a tree and took out both of his katanas.

"Well, nice of u to join us Ser Patrick. But I can't do as u requested."

"Then why not just take me and let her go instead?"

"Hmm...how about I take both of u."  And two wither skeletons also jumped down and held Patrick's hands together. 

"Now let's go!" He pulled me toward the portal, his knife still at my throat, and Patrick followed shortly behind.

I walked through the portal and I found myself in the Nether. Patrick and the two wither skeletons also came through the portal and we were led to a cell room. Our hands were tied behind our backs before we were pushed to the ground in the room and they left.

Patrick's POV 

I watched as two guards stationed themselves on both sides of the door before sitting myself up against the wall. I looked over to Azura to see her just laying there, still as if she was the floor.

"Are u alright?" I asked. She shifted a little before answering.

"I've b-been worse." She said.

I could tell she was shaking by the tone of her voice and I knew she was scared. I was able to break free of the ropes and I scooted over to where she was laying. I put my hand on her arm gently and she quickly looked over her shoulder.

"How-How did u?" She sat up and I cut her off.

"I've had training. Now, enough about me, did he hurt u?"

"N-No. I'm fine."

"Are u sure?"

She nodded and I sighed in relief. Now I just had to get her out of here before harm actually comes to her.

Azura's POV 

I never knew he could be so caring to others. I guess Hilda was right. But still, he looked worried when he came over to where I was lying. Dad had told me many stories of the Nether and had warned me to stay away from the portals. But now since I've been taken by them, what was I going to do now?