Attack

Azura's POV

I was training with Hilda when suddenly the village bell started to ring. The Nether was attacking. They had already reached the castle that it was too late to go get my suit on. Hilda passed me a sword and I clashed into some pigmens. I just took them out one by one. Once I killed the last one, I looked around for Patrick but ended up seeing someone I never wanted to see again: Kralos. He held his axe, staring at me with an evil grin. I yelled and lunged at him. He blocked my attacks until my fists finally made contact with his face. He stood his ground but was looking at the ground until, out of nowhere, he took out his dagger and stabbed me in the stomach. I held the dagger and dropped the sword. I looked up at him and he punched me in the  face, making everything blurry and my vision darker.

Patrick's POV 

I just killed a wither skeleton when I turned to see Kralos stab Azura in Thebes stomach and punch her in the face, making her fall to the ground. I instantly teleported to Kralos and started attacking him. He blocked a couple of my blows but I was able to stab him in his side, making him fall to the ground. My feet suddenly went out from under me and I landed on the ground. Kralos was over me and before he could stab me I rolled to the other side, making his blade pierce though the snow. He stood back up and a few bullets hit him making him turn around. And to my shock, it was Azura, holding up her gun. While Kralos was distracted I jumped on him and stabbed his shoulder until he threw me off of him. Before I could do anything, he suddenly retreated back into the Nether. I stood up and looked back at Azura, who looked as if she was about to pass out. I ran as she's was starting to fall and caught her just in time before her head made contact with the ground. I slowly and carefully pulled the dagger out of her stomach and threw it on the ground far away from us. I picked her up into my arms and ran her to the Medical Bay, where they took her from me and took her to a room. I just stood there frozen, watching them haul her away from me. Tears started forming and I wiped them away and went to help the others.