Chapter eight: An amazing artist.

AN EXCLUSIVE FLOWEY'S POV!

YAY!

I waited for Lira to go to sleep, drawing nothing in particular.

Once Lira was asleep, I moved the paper and crayons, using a vine to grab Lira's notebook and using it to open it.

The vine accidentally tore a page.. Oh well.

I then looked through every page until I found her drawing.

It... It was me.

At least I think so. Who else was a flower with a face?

That's right.

No one.

And I'm going to be honest, she drew me perfectly, and the shading was amazing.

I glanced at Lira a small smile making it's way to my face.

I tensed as I heard footsteps outside the room, I quickly closed the notebook, using my vine to push it away before grabbing a crayon and the paper again.

It was Frisk, she smiled at me, waving, I ignored it, continuing to draw, glancing at Lira every once in awhile.

It was incredibly boring.

Then Frisk went asleep, making it even more boring.

Then... Mu—Toriel quietly peaked into the room. Her crimson red eyes landing on me.

"What is it?" I asked quietly, not to wake the two sleeping humans (Or human and half human). Toriel shook her head, closing the door. I sighed, returning to my drawing.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile (even though I'm pretty sure barely anyone reads this—) I kinda forgot about this book. Also, I'm sorry thus short.

Well see you soon.