Tri-Corp Chaos/The Green Goblin Attacks

A week after the initial fight with Green Goblin you are on the lookout afraid, he'll hurt more people. Once you stop patrolling you head home. 

Y/N: Hi Aunt May

May: Hi Y/N can you see what's on the news.

Y/N: what are you talking about?

May: A villain clad in green took over a Tri-Corp office

Y/N; The Goblin. Damn it he's back. I didn't think I'd be this soon that he'd make his comeback.

Reporter: There is not much known currently except that this is the same man who attacked L. Thompson Lincoln's party last week and his demands. He's calling himself the Green Goblin and he says if he doesn't get $1,000,000 in the next 5 hours, he'll kill the hostages. He also says that if Spider-Man or any pro hero shows up he'll kill the hostages. He sent this video 10 minutes ago

Green Goblin(video): Hello citizens of New York, I am the Green Goblin and as you can see, I've taken over this Tri-Corp facility. 

The hostages are bloodied and squirm in pain. 

Green Goblin: Yes, yes, I know you want to be free but I'm negotiating right now. Anyways I want the mayor to transfer $1,000,000 to this account in the next 5 hours or I kill these people. Oh, and if Spider-Man or any pro heroes show up well. He throws a pumpkin bomb at a hostage, and he turns into a skeleton.

You look at the T.V in horror.

Green Goblin: So, now that you know my demands, I bid you good day. 

Reporter: Spider-Man or any heroes if you are watching Godspeed to you and please save us.

Y/N; I was wrong he's not unstable. HE'S FUCKING INSANE! 

You put on your suit and start swinging towards Tri-Corp while checking your phone for updates on the situation. 10 mins later you get a news alert, so you land on a building.

Reporter: This just in the Normals squad of The Avengers has been captured by the maniac known as The Green Goblin

Y/N; Okay this is serious I need help

You then call Kamala on your phone

Spider-Man: Kamala. It's me Y/N have you seen the news.

Kamala: Yes, have you 

Spider-Man: Yes, if not I wouldn't be calling you right now.

Kamala: Harsh.

Spider-Man: Hey we've had a lot of social calls

Kamala: Fair

You start running till you get to the edge and jump. You start swinging once again while talking on the phone.

Kamala: You suited up

Spider-Man: Yup. You

Kamala: Just putting it on now

Spider-Man: Good. Meet me at this location.

You send her a location and then hang up.