Get to know amelia/ you

Here's some music to listen to while reading the storys! Let me know if the music is working please!

Amelia stokes has always been a bad bitch but also gets bullied a lot. She has eating problems sometimes bc she feels insecure about her body. She has trust issues and dosent have a lot of friends. Amelia's dad died when she was 14 and started to cut herself. Once her dad died, amelia and her mom had alot of fights, Sometimes Amelia's mom abuses her sometimes but she loves Amelia very much.Amelia also had a brother named Lucas but he's married and lives far away and she misses her brother a lot. Amelia and her mom live in Buford Georgia and amelia goes to Buford high school with the Walton's but javon is homeschooled bc of Euphoria and His acting in Umbrella Academy(I just finished that show it is amazing and javon did a great job). Javon is your best friend and y'all are very close. You and jayla talk almost every day she is like your sister! You tell her everything and she tells you everything. Daelo Walton who is their little brother is also your best friend you and him are fortnite buddies lol. But on the other hand. Jaden walton, wellllll.... You hate him, you and him used to be friends until 3rd grade he stopped talking to you and then boom y'all started hating each other. You have known the Walton's almost your whole life. Javon comforts you ever since what happened with your dad but you don't tell him about your fights with your mom only jayla knows. You joined the Buford softball team and you are amazing at it! Your mom tries to get you a counselor but it makes things worse.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Ava-Catherine- I am working on part 1 rn! If there is any miss spelling I'm sorry it is 12:00am and I'm tired lol. I need ideas so give me some ideas!!!!

Words:334