Part.3

y/ns POV

6:30 am.
I wake up at 6:30 and decide to wash my hair. Once I wash my hair I get out and do my normal routine. Then I get changed into this with my hair down

 Then I get changed into this with my hair down

With black converse. Then I walk to my closet to grab some clothes for softball practice.
I go downstairs and decide to make a smoothie bowl. While I'm eating, I watch tiktok on my phone jadens pops up on my fyp. I don't see why girls think he's alllll that. Once I'm finished eating I put my bowl in the sink and my mom comes downstairs "Hey sweetie we are going over to the Walton's tonight so don't make plans" my mom said. "Okay?" I say . I don't really know why she was telling me this at 7:00 in the morning anyways I ask my mom to drive me to school and she says yes. Once I get to school I walk to my locker and see Kylee. "Hey girl" Kylee says. "Hey sorry I didn't text you this morning, I was kinda off track" I say. "No worries" she said back. Today I had all classes with kylee.

Time Skip
................................................................................................................................................

Lunch Time

It was lunch hour and after lunch we get a 1 hour break. I walk to my locker and out up all my stuff and Kylee comes beside me and tells me that we are going to skip lunch and get food (which basically means they aren't gonna get the school food) me and Kylee go in jaylas car and say hey and ofc jadens their too. "Heyy" i say. "Hey girls" jayla says. "omg girlies I missed you so much" jaden says in a girly voice. " now where are we eating" he says. "Idk what do y'all want?" Jayla says. "I'm fine with anything" Kylee says "I don't mind" I say. "I want Taco Bell" Jaden says. "Okay we will get Taco Bell then if that's fine" jayla says. "Sure" Kylee says. I just nod. We go to Taco Bell then after Taco Bell we go to their house to hang out with javon until we had to go back to school.
"Hey javonn"I say. "Heyy bitch" javon says. I give him a hug. Jaden just goes to his room like rude. I hang out with javon and Kylee and jayla go hang out. Me and javon decide to make a tiktok we do the L$d one ( look it up on tiktok if you need to)
After that we get bored and go live on tiktok.

The live comments
Are y'all dating?
"No we are just friends" I say
Where's jaden
I want jaden
"Jadens in his room rn sorry" javon says
These fan girls need to stfu abt jaden it's so annoying
.jwaltonn joined the live
"Yo jaden" javon says
I look at the chat and see jadens user
We are still live answering questions when jaden comes downstairs and joins the live with us
How old are y'all?
"We are all 16 but I'm the oldest" I smile and jaden rolls his eyes
"Your only a month older than us though" javon says.
"But im still older he he" I say back.

Soon we end the live and jayla and Kylee come downstairs and say we have to go back to school so I say bye to javon and we get in the car. "So y/n are you excited for softball tryouts" Kylee says "Yup" I say "we are gonna come and watch" jayla says. "Not me" jaden says. "Yea you are So deal with it" jayla says. Jaden rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh. "I hope your eyes get stuck because of how much you roll your eyes" I say. "Shut up" jaden says. When we get back to school, I go back to my classes and wait for school to end.

Time skip
School has ended and I walk to the bathroom to get changed into the clothes I brought for softball practice. Once I got changed I walked to the softball field. When I walked to the softball field, I see Ava and Leah. Ugh. I should of known they we're going to be here. Ava is jadens Ex but before she ever dated Jaden, she's always been a bitch to me but she has a bitchy attitude everyday so it's like she's on her period every day. Lmao. Leah, She's like Ava's minion but she's a bitch too. Last year she got in a fight with this girl named maddie and lost. haha. Anyways I want to get this over with because I wanted to be home but I'm the one who wanted to do softball so yk. I walk over to the softball coach and we warm up. While we are warming up,I see Jaden,Jayla,And Kylee. Anyways, Our coach puts us on separate teams and my team I'm on bats first, And of course I have to bat first. I get in the batting square and I miss the ball the first time. "Loser" Jaden says out loud. I wanted to flip him off so bad but I have to stay concentrated. The second time I swing and the ball goes flying in the air and goes out of the field. HOMERUNNN. I run to all the bases and look at jaden who was shock. As he should be. Anyways we find out who makes the team tomorrow and I hope I make it.
Time skip
We finished practicing so I grabbed my bag and stuff and was about to walk out of the dugout until I see Ava. "I see you've been talking to jaden" Ava says. "Bitch stfu I've known him longer than you have and plus I don't talk to him and if I do why tf do you care" I say. "Ooo jaden look" jayla says. "Well he's my bf" Ava says. "Okay if he was your boyfriend then who was that girl who cheated on him because I think it was you now MOVE" I say. This bitch better move I don't got time for her shit. "UGH JUST STAY AWAY FROM JADEN" Ava says. I slap her across the face and walk out bc I have every rights too. She should of moved? I walk over to Kylee and jayla. "You were amazing" Kylee says. "Girl you almost rocked Her shit you should of" Jayla says. I just laugh at her comment and say thank you to Kylee. On the other hand jaden looked pissed. Like what did I do if it's about that Ava shit he's stupid but oh well. We leave the school and they drive me home and say they will see us later at dinner. I walk inside and they leave.

Jadens POV
"Wdym see you at dinner" I say. She's always at our house it's so annoying. "Jaden just stfu you have to stop hating her." Jayla says. I don't hate her I mean I do but she's annoying. Before we go home we drop Kylee off and go home.
____________________________________________________________
A/N- DAMN THIS IS PROBABLY THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE WROTE SO FAR. if you want me to write them longer let me know and I will!. I hope you are enjoying the story. Trust me it will get better but first I have to get use to writing stories like this and it will become better.

Words: 1252