Part.4

Y/NS POV
I get home and say hey to my mom and go take a quick shower. After my shower I do my hair like this and wear this outfit:

 After my shower I do my hair like this and wear this outfit:

"Y/n cmon let's go!" My mom says

"Y/n cmon let's go!" My mom says. "Coming" I yell. I run downstairs and me and my mom get in the car and go to the Walton's house. When we get there jaden opens the door and sees me and rolls his eyes "hey mrs.stokes" Jaden says welcoming my mom letting my mom Walk in first. After my mom leaves to go in the kitchen jaden pushes me and tbh it hurt like really bad. I just run upstairs to javons room. "Hey javon" I say quietly. "Hey amelia what's up?"

A/N RQ: so i forgot that I gave the character a name so all this Time I have been saying y/n just pretend that it's Amelia

Javons on his bed in his room I'm assuming he's on tiktok or something. "We'll I kinda don't wanna be here rn like I Came here to see you and jayla and your parents but jadens always mean to me and it's not that I care but he always pushes me down and other stuff like that" I say. "I'm so sorry Amelia. He dosent deserve you" javon says. I just smile. Javon says he'll be right back so I go see jayla. "Hey jaylaaa" I say "heyyy bae"jayla says. "So tomorrows the day you find out if you make the team! Are you excited?" Jayla says. "Very" I reply. " do you want to go live?" Jayla says. I nod and she sets up her phone and we answer questions and stuff
Time skip
We are still live answering questions and I was about to answer a question until jaden comes in
"Hey Amelia?" Jaden said. "What" I say back in a sassy tone. "Can i talk to you?" Jaden says. "I guess. I'll brb jayla" I say. "Okay.

Javons POV
Amelia had told me about Jaden which kinda made me mad. Idk why jadens so mean to her but I'm ending it. I go in jadens room and see him playing on his play station. "Wadupp" Jaden says. I pause his Game and he looks at me "You need to stop being mean to Amelia she does nothing to you. She tells me how you push her and how you talk about her and it's not right" I say. "Dude why do you care so much" Jaden says. "Maybe because I'm a great friend and care about her?" I say. " And i want you to stop being mean to her please just at least say sorry for everything that you did" I say. "Ugh fine" Jaden says?

Jadens POV
I go to jaylas room to get Amelia and to talk to her. I go to  room and see them on live laughing and answering the questions " hey Amelia" I say. "What" she said in a bitchy tone. "Can I talk to you?" I reply.

Back to Amelia's POV
I walk with jaden wondering what he wants to tell about. When he opens he's door he sits on his bed so I set on the end of his bed. It was very awkward. "What do you want to talk about?" I say. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything I did to you and if I hurt you I'm terribly sorry. I know I was being a Dick to you for years. I don't know what's wrong with me and I messed up bad. I remember how close we use to be and how you always came over to my house and we would always play outside. I even shown you how to play baseball. And to be honest I had the tiniest crush on you when I was 7 now we are here hating each other and I don't want it to be that way so I'm sorry and I hope we can be friends again?" Jaden says. God dayum that was alot- what should I even say. "Wow" I say suprised. "Jaden your so sweet!" (Well now you are lmao) I say. I give him and hug and say ofc we can be friends again and I even said sorry myself.
"Kids dinner!" Jessica says. We all walk down to go eat. I sit by daelo and jaden. We talk about random stuff then me and my mom get up and say bye to everyone then leave. Jessica said I could stay but I didn't have any clothes and I wanted to sleep in my bed bc I was excited to find out if I make the softball team. When we get home I put on pjs and do my skin care and finish watching Ginna and Georgia(fav show ngl) then fall asleep I didn't need to shower bc I took one when I got home before we went to the Walton's house.

____________________________________________________________

A/N i need some ideas!!!! Let me know if you guys have any ideas please love y'all <3

Words:853