Part 8

Amelia's POV
It has been a few weeks and I'm over at the Walton's house. Javon and jayla went to their friends house and Jess and DJ wanted to go out for dinner so me and Jaden agreed to watch daelo. "Alright kiddos we'll be back" Jessica says. "Bye mom" daelo says giving his mom a hug. "Thank you so much for watching daelo" Jessica says. "Yea of course!" I say. They leave and me and Jaden go upstairs with daelo. "So what do you want to do?" I say looking at daelo. "Can we go go the park pleaseee" daelo says. I look at Jaden. "Yea sure" Jaden says. "Okay" daelo says. We go get in the truck and daelo sits behind me. "Hey jaden can i play on your phone I left mine" daelo says. "Yea just don't go on my messages and other shi- crap" jaden says. I chuckled. Once Jaden started driving he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it. Daelo didn't notice because he was on jadens phone. I got butterflies. Once we got to the park we watched daelo play. Me and jaden are on our phones. "Jaden wanna make a tiktok with me" I say. "No" he says. "Pleaseeee" I say. "Mmmm no" he says back. "Please jaden just one" you whine. "You know your a baby right" he says.

Y'all do the shmoney dance if you don't know what it is this is the dance^
We sit back down. "You finally got it right" I say. He didn't respond he's just looking at me in the eyes. "What?" I say. We were about to kiss until daelo came. "I'm ready to leave" daelo says. "Fucking daelo" jaden mumbles but I couldn't hear him. "Okay let's go!" I say. Jaden just follows us. We get back in the car and daelo says he's hungry so we go to McDonald's. "Alr daelo what you want" jaden says. "Kids meal" daelo says. "Ight" jaden says. "Hbu" jaden says looking at me. "Uhh just a kids meal with nuggets" I say. "Damn you making me feel like a fat ass bitch" he says. I laugh. When we get our food we go back home and daelo goes to his room to play fortnite. Me and jaden went up to his room. He had a nice room. He plays his game and I watch him. He has his headset crap up so he couldn't hear what I said. I decided to lay down in his bed and watch tiktok on my phone and I end up drifting to sleep. A few hours later I wake up and remember I'm supposed to be watching daelo. "Shit" I say going to daelos room. "Where you going ma" he says taking his headset off. "Going to check on daelo" I say. "Don't worry abt it I took care of him he's asleep" jaden says.  "Aww tysm J" I say. He just smiles while shaking his head. A few minutes later jaden goes to take a shower so I decide to watch Mean girls. soon he comes out with a towel over his waist and I just stare but then looks away. " you know I dont mind you staring" he says. Boy wtf. I roll my eyes. He goes to his closet and puts shorts on. "Yk you should of put a shirt on too" I say. "Nah I'm good" he says. He goes to play his game shit. I'm bored so I decide to go sit in his lap and watch him play his game. I look up at him and look in his eyes. He looks so concentrated. I wonder when they are all coming back. I try to get comfortable in his lap. "You gonna have to be still" jaden says whispering in my ear. I blush. "SHIT I DIED" jaden yells. "Jaden shut up your gonna wake up daelo" I say.  He just looks at me. I go in daelos room to check on him and see that he's still sleeping. I go back in jadens room and see him laying on his stomach on his phone so I decide to jump on his. "OW WHAT THE FUCK" he says. I just laugh. "I think you just broke my back" he says. I roll my eyes playfully and sit beside him. He has his arm around me and we are watching tiktok on his phone. We see a funny video and we both laugh out loud.
WARNING THEIR WILL BE TINY SMUTS!!! SOIF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE DONT READ THIS BOOK OR SKIP TO THE NEXT PAGE! Please don't hate or you will be muted;)

Jaden looks down at me and I look up at him and lean in and our lips connected. He started to pull me on top of him while we where still making out I start to kiss him neck leaving a hickey. I go back to his lips. He starts to kiss my neck And I'm hoping he dosent find my sweetspot. He found it.. I let out a tiny moan and he smirks in my neck. I start to grind on him and he leans his head back(this is so cringe) while holding my waist. That was hot-. He groans. I start to move my hand down to his pants and look up at him I start to pull his pants of and see he has a bonner. I pull his boxers off and suck on his yk. Okay I'm done you image this rest this shit corny af I'm doing this for y'all byee